Using hash when you no longer smoke

Hashslag

I recently bought a sebsi pipe while in Morocco. Best thing I've ever smoked hash though. Incredibly cool and smooth.

I've been meaning to checkout a glass gandalf style pipe on easy, I reckon that would be a winner too but tbh. The sebsi is great.

• Like 3

dunno if this has been mentioned already but if the hash is good quality bubble you could dab it, but unlike oil or bho will leave a bit more residue in your quartz banger

• Like 1

@nigelpotter It's dry sift/bottle pressed mate, definitely not full melt. I'll get there someday! But anyway, I just tried some in my little mini brass hookah pipe bong thingy.

And the result is in.

I am fucking stoned. Eyes feel really heavy, which I actually love. Very, very happy. Weeee.

Tomorrow I'll try it in the vape.

• Like 5

Just now, Hashslag said:

Tomorrow I'll try it in the vape.

I do it in the vape nicely crumbled and sandwiched in between some weed but once emptying find that its not completely used up, sort of charred on the outside and still mushy/oily on the inside of the bits of hash. Defo increases the hit, I up the temp to 210 which is sort of counterproductive as at those temps is turning ur vape into an electric pipe but hey ho it's just once in a while for me, atb  

• Like 2

Crumble hash into spoonful of oil, coconut or olive, apply heat, yeah I know it looks bad, then mix into a yoghurt of your choice, I like to use a big spoon thus ensuring a sound pain-free sleep

:yep:

• Like 4

Dynavap, either sandwiched between layers of weed or just on its own. Just little piece/s stuck to the side wall, and keeping the DV horizontal so when the hash is heated it doesn't run either into the cap or the screen. Devastating for me :hippy: pipe on its own is also a goer! 

• Like 2

I smoked some through this little mini hookah wotsit I've got, still baked now. It's a thumbsup from me.

• Like 1

As promised, tonight I've dredged up my ancient tabletop vaporiser, which a good friend gave to me. One of those old ones with an upside down glass jar on top, and a little heat platform inside with some coloured LED's to show up the vapour.

Still works!

With only a small bit of hash (my lowest grade, plenty of plant material and still soft and crumbly) it lasted absolutely ages - I lost count of how many hits it gave me. And then suddenly, I'm wasted. Yaaaay

Tasted better than smoking it as well tbh. Really terpy at the top end. Larvely.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...