Using hash when you no longer smoke

Hashslag

My go to place is a lot cheaper than dealer prices and is top shelf CBD flower, the ones that charge more are a rip off.

I don't think we can discuss prices publicly on here tho sorry.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1

Well done ditching the baci mate, I managed about 2 years ago, currently having a bit of a e cig relapse though lol. One of the biggest things I miss about it is a nice hash spliff, I did get a good bit of Moroccan a while a go and nicked a bit of baci off a mate to roll one up for nostalgia, it was absolutely god awful :puke:. Turns out I was craving what a hash spliff tastes/feels like when your a baci addict and had to accept the fact that those days are over. I stick a bit in my joints now or bury a blim in a bowl, but it's definitely a different feeling, pipes feel/taste lovely but I'm fussy about using dirty ones and soon get tired of cleaning them. Personally I'm trailing away from hash altogether if I make extracts they will be dabable from now on, I'm definitely going to start looking for strains with a similar buzz to a nice bit of hash as its pretty much my favourite high, my Dinafem Amnesia CBD was quite close tbf. From what I gather from watching Frenchie its the CBN content formed when heating the hash thay gives its distinct characteristics, not sure if many strains have a high CBN content, anyone know of any? 

• Like 2

@MindSoup TBH mate, before I realised I could quite easily make my own hash (as long as I could get trim from somewhere) I hardly ever used to get it - every now and then some would turn up, but rarely and it wasn't the most amazing thing on the planet either. I know what you mean about missing a good spliff though. I absolutely loved the ceremony of building up a lovely joint, then just sitting back in my chair of a night time and puffing away. It was my biggest worry about giving up smoking - thankfully my perseverance with vaping paid off, even more so after purchasing a slightly better one than the one I started out with. I haven't actually had a spliff or a cigarette since I packed it in - I'm my harshest critic and I think I'd be so cross with myself if I buckled now. I have used a pipe and a little hookah a few times with some hand pressed grinder hash, and I have vaped it as well which was actually better than I thought it would be. Tasted beautiful - all those earthy, spicy notes that only hash will give you. I am looking forward to testing out this latest Frenchy-pressed hash though. I got a shit return on about 4 oz dry trim, like 2g of hash lol Fuck knows how I only got that amount but there you go. Hopefully it will be an enjoyable smoke/vape :)

• Like 1

Just now, Exhale said:

Hot Knives.

Do people still do this? Reminds me of being 14 haha!

Although, in fairness... fucking worked didn't it lol

• Like 1

Yup but do it proper and use Tongs for a wood burner “hot tongs “ knives bit fiddly in living vehicles lol sometimes bucket chillums was hilarious 

• Like 1

Just now, Hashslag said:

Reminds me of being 14 haha!

Ah but now you have all the wisdom not to leave the fuckers on the kitchen counter!

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Hot Knives.

Was just coming back to say the same thing lol

The original vaporiser lol

I just put hash on a layer of weed in the volcano. Not tried the pad yet, I should really, got loads of bits of finger hash mounting up and still got some bubble left. It's nice on weed but I fancy trying it on its own. 

• Like 1

lol I remember when I was a teenager my dad asking me why all the knives had black marks on them :ouch:lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 5

I put an extra screen or a layer of hemp fibre or Japanese organic vaping cotton in the bowl and vape it 

I haven't had hash for a while (when I started to be self-sufficient for weed, growing as much as I smoke, I stopped buying anything), but when I was first growing and still buying hash I used to keep the shade leaves (separate to the actual bud and the sugar leaves) and use them as 'tobacco' in a hash joint.

• Like 3

Just now, Hashslag said:

@Boojum that's a new one, never thought of that. How was it?

I'll admit it's harsher than tobacco joints lol But not as much as you'd think. You just learn to take smaller tokes :) and that kinda prepares you for smoking pure weed joints - I think a lot of people find them harsh cos they smoke them like tobacco joints, great big pull, like a cigarette, that's not how I smoke a pure weed - or hash crumbled on shade leaf - joint. Small tokes, not great big pulls :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1