Using hash when you no longer smoke

Hashslag

I gave up smoking tobacco about 18 months ago (loud cheering) and whilst flower is no problem (I just vape it - brilliant) hash isn't quite so easy.

What do you do?

1. Vape it
  2. Smoke neat
  3. Smoke in combo with something else (weed/whatever)
  4. Eat it
  5. Shove it up your arse

Interested to hear from other tobacco-free people :)

• Like 6

I either smoke it without anything in a pipe , if it’s high quality add to vape with flowers and or sift or sometimes rosin it and dab .

• Like 6

Good quality concentrate I vape. You need a vape that can hit higher temperatures.

For lesser quality I might press it to increase quality and vape. Otherwise, if I can't vape it I eat it.

• Like 4

Well done on beating the baccy :thumsup:

A nice piece of hash is excellent when I want my pure weed joints "turbo 'd".

Great addition for bedtime or whenever pain levels are really high :skin_up:

If I had more hash available I'd probably get a small pipe or something similar.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 5

Sandwich the hash between two thin layers of weed, then squash it down a bit....that works for me when vaping hash.

• Like 7

Thanks all. Yeah I have a pipe and this old brass hookah thing but I don't find they taste too nice, maybe they just need a damn good clean! What I might do is try vape/smoke neat and compare the experience. I basically want as much bang for my buck as I can get!

• Like 3

Just now, cypher79 said:

Sandwich the hash between two thin layers of weed, then squash it down a bit....that works for me when vaping hash.

This is a good shout...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Hashslag said:

Smoke in combo with something else (weed/whatever)

A neat joint is absolutely lovely, but a neat joint with hash in it is heaven.

• Like 6

Good one on nocking the nasty bacccy on the head.

I always toked hash neat when in pipes bongs or chillums.Though in a spliff i would  back then jam ed with baccy.

Now i  nocked  fags on the head many years back now best thing  i ever did  .I just use it in pipes on its own or  blaze it mixed with bud in neat spliff.

In my volcano i i use the pads that you can get .I have found if you make the hash fine  like thin it vapes sound in the volcano.

Even when the motor packing in like mine is as mine  volly very old.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 3

Crumbled up or rolled into small balls and piped or bonged. Can't get on with vaping Hash personally so I usually do it this way.

• Like 1

I replaced tobacco with less than 1%THC CBD strains , so I smoke my hash with that.

Well done for quitting, I myself will be two years in November :yep:

• Like 6

@Military Grade That's interesting, where do you get the CBD strains? I'm going to assume you can just buy those legitimately? I'm not averse to mixing weed and hash, but at the same time, it's nice to know exactly what the hash is like without the influence of other weed.

• Like 1

@Hashslag

Well ideally you would just grow your own, but it can be bought from a couple of reliable sources in the UK and have it shipped to your door. I have a couple of go to places when I'm out of what I've grown myself.

Can't post links but can DM if needed any help:yep:

Should add that it being legal or not is a bit of a gray area. There's evidence to say it is legal and also illegal.

Edited by Military Grade
added disclaimer
  • Like 3