Hashinene?

Translator

41 minutes ago, MidgeSmith said:

Cheers.  I figured you'd be able to smell essentially as you went along if the smell was changing by rubbing some trichomes / buds. If that is not possible it is hard.  I don't think you'd need to expose them for anything like 4 weeks.  I figure when they dry in the sun, they're only going to be out there a week or two tops. I'm presuming that level of exposure - the same time as they are dried in the sun - is going to be the amount of time required to change the composition towards hashishene, however long that is.  Anyway, you're the expert.  I will tune back in later :)

No, unfortunately not. It would be possible if you had enough to heat and press a sample, but I don't work with large enough amounts where that is possible. It would be interesting to do one week increments for testing though.

Definitely not an expert, all my knowledge about this has been from google searches and personal testing :D 

I think what needs to happen is for America to become interested in proper hash. I find it almost disapointing that so little information exist about this, Americans are literally obsessed with terpenes now and few if any look for the highest amount of THC. But hashinene is as forgotten as it gets over there.

Edited by Translator
  • Like 1