Strimmers

JohnBudman

to cut small trees thick branches....battery elec stihl

Kettingzagen voor draadloze stroomsystemen

batteries are expensive....abt 50% of the gear......thats why you can use them on multiple tools.. :) 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tommy tucker said:

large.20210519_203538.jpg

I got a light weight sthl strimmer last year. Its silent but not that powerful. Invest in more powerful chopper I'd say

a dream spot ...love it ! :) 

1 hour ago, JohnBudman said:

Nice one chaps. 

Lovely looking spot you got there @Slippy One :yep: and that Makita looks just the job, how long do you roughly get off 4 batteries mate?

2hrs cutting off 2. Thick dense cutting maybe 45mins. I have 4 batteries now so could trim for over 3.5hrs non stop in near silence 

• Like 3

Just now, DutchFox said:

.thats why you can use them on multiple tools.

It's worth thinking about that before you buy anything. You'll end up tied to a brand so see what else their batteries can be used with and go with a brand that has the most tools you're likely to use in the future.

• Like 1

Bought a mitox petrol strimmer after Stihl shit itself good strimmer brush cutter blade on it cuts thru anything 

Best strimmer, never missed a beat in years is a 560,did a full acre with it once,done a lot of plots at speed, cuts through 6ft tall nettles, brambles, small scrub trees the lot. large.user462206_pic1752453_1497040648.jpglarge.gallery_44344_4738_108346.jpglarge.user462206_pic1857904_1528635178.jpglarge.user406701_pic1857155_1528401051.jpeg.jpglarge.IMG_20190507_201732.jpglarge.IMG_20200407_223027.jpg

• Like 8

• 8 months later...

Gotta be Ryobi strimmer and brush cutter (two different attachments) I only ever use the brush cutter attachment.

It comes apart easily and can be out into a hiking backpack pretty easily.

I've put it through hell and it's still going strong.

Only issue is the batteries are pricy. But if you buy into the brand you'll have them already tbf.

• Like 1