How regular do you flush

Darknight420710

Just now, mysticriver said:

or u live in Scotland lol

mystic

Hahaha its pretty warm here today and expected to get hotter over the next 2 days which is why I'm delaying my chop day.

Cut today they'll be bone dry by Tuesday night lol

• Like 2

@mysticriver Firstly I time my runs so I'm not pulling anything down during the end of June/July/August, also my drying tent is in the unheated grow room and our house is a few hundred years old so has proper thick stone external walls and lath and plaster internal walls so it's pretty cool even in this weather.

If only the tents with lights in were as easily maintainable :wallbash: fed up with being a skint ass hid dinosaur when it's thermonuclear outside

I'm in sub tropical Devon for reference lol

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, BilgePump said:

our house is a few hundred years old

bet that's fun if its grade 1 or 2 listed (building regs etc...)

devon warmer than me in e. mids

mystic

We are not listed at all thankfully, nextdoor is grade 2 and there's a cottage opposite that's G1.

Mate today Devon is hotter than the bastard sun lol:sweaty:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Hand water coco I usually at 6 weeks run few cans of water thru then  reduce ec down low up until 7th week and partially into the last week then last 3 days of water then she gets the axe at 8. Done it for ages works for me. Don’t get why folk flush for weeks with water and starving there plants totally in last weeks.