Heatwave temps go brrr

Lubdub

I took my loud monkey fan out of storage and put it back in the tent. Seems to drop my temps by a couple of degrees and things are a bit better. 

Yeah @KC one of the plants came down last week and was jarred on the 5th day of drying. A bit concerned with the rest coming down in the next couple of weeks with the heat due to increase.

Good point @Slippy One, im coming up on my first whole year of growing nonstop. Been focusing on autos but seems im not able to get the yields i need to keep the missus and I from calling the dealer.. Got 2 photos on the go now, Lemon Tree and Cookies. Hoping for a better yields from these.

With the additional fan in, i'm able to increase the wattage all the way to 300w and keeping steady at 33.5c.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Skunkman.uk said:

upload some pictures when your equipment arrives .

will do

im gonna hav to cut a hole in the [internal] door to the kitchen, for the special vent. u would have to cut a hole in the tent, unless you could squeeze the round bit through 1 of the big ducting ports

its a small price to pay. ive got cat-flaps on 3 other internal doors so what's another hole...

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 1