Regs or Fems

MindSoup

Hello chums 

As some of you know I'm doing a little Guerilla breeding project this summer with the idea of getting some more stuff on the subbies list suitable for outdoor growers and give something back to the community. 

I've got one main decision to make, I think I know the answer already but seeing as I'm making them for you guys It's probably best to ask your opinions. 

Would you prefer regs or fems?  

You can follow my progress in my diary in the link below. 

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/422897-mindsoups-outdoor-mix-up-2022/&page=4#comment-5730969

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 7

Regs , you have the option to select males to use yerself which is a bonus , plus lots of us like a tinker so regs would be the quickest way to start an outdoor subbies revolution.

Not even gonna mention the fact regular seeds imho produce nicer cannabis :chains:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Regs for me as i am on the look out for a nice out of the way plot for next season to try my own bit of breeding.

• Like 5

I think it depends on the grower. Growers that like to breed then regs all day, but growers that just want to grow weed to smoke and/or then move on to the next strain then fems make the most sense. No point wasting time and money on sexing regs if you have no intentions of breeding.

Edited by Military Grade
spelling
  • Like 4

Just now, Military Grade said:

I think it depends on the grower. Growers that like to breed then regs all day, but grower that just want to grow weed to smoke and/or then move on to the next strain then fems make the most sense. No point wasting time and money on sexing regs if you have no intentions of breeding.

Yeah I'm trying to gauge a sort of majority interest so think of this a poll as to what you would personally want to see on the subbies list. I would love to make some fems and some regs, but only having one GG plot and very limited indoor space its probably going to have to be one or the other. 

Thanks everyone for the input so far, hopefully we can get a large amount of replies and get a good picture of what the Guerilla community wants the most. 

• Like 5

@MindSoup

Yeah I get ya mate. I have noticed a trend with some folks who say regs as it seems to be the cool thing to say but have no personal reasoning behind their own personal answer. Let's hope that don't cloud the vote lol

I wish you good luck either way mate, you're gonna save a lot of money on electric bills going it outside :yep:

• Like 7

@Military Grade these folk who think saying regs is cool clearly haven't had sneaky males appear in the middle of fully filled scrogs circa week 2 of flower lol:bag:

Regs for the win :skin_up:

• Like 7

Just now, BilgePump said:

@Military Grade these folk who think saying regs is cool clearly haven't had sneaky males appear in the middle of fully filled scrogs circa week 2 of flower lol:bag:

Regs for the win :skin_up:

It could always be worse. It could be a full blown hermi. My last northern freak weed grow had 1 from a different strain i think it was early Durban I can't remember. No use able seeds or weed in a plot of 36 plants if I remember correctly that year. :bag:

• Like 4

Deffo a cry for both id say.. prob more folk want to just grow weed just to smoke, so fems clearly for those.. deffo regs for the pollen chuckers obviously... I do think some fems in the subbies would entice others into subscribing that otherwise wouldn't so for that reason id like to some all girl lacks in the list..

Good luck buddy :yep:

• Like 4

@Revive Yeah both would be really good, I'm still mulling over how I could achieve that, shame I lost my new plot or I'd have plenty of space to work in. If I don't go for fems for the main run at the plot then I might try and do take some cuttings and do something indoors over winter. 

• Like 1

Thats a fair idea mate.. if you have a lil indoor space free that doesn't stop or hinder the indoor grows then maybe that is the way to go for now.. fems or regs, as you are doing this for the community anything you produce and send in for the masses will surely be appreciated by all.

Watching with great interest..

Very best of luck to you buddy :yinyang:

• Like 3

@Revive yeah that's the issue I don't really, but I could do a seed run and make the whole lot into hash or oil or something, I'll see how well the next couple of crops go, if I'm a bit less generous with mates etc then i should be able to make them last long enough to do a seed run through winter into spring. I kind of want an excuse to grow out my Mango again anyway and I'm not too worried about picking out seeds while I skin up.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3