To the cunts who ripped my tyre plot..

Slippy One

Awful mate sorry to hear. You’d prefer animals than humans if there had to be a ripper. Be gutted having some lazy bastard destroy my hard work

Someone ripped my tyre plot too mate.

My grow partners fault! Was lazy and left a path!

Mine were only out for 3 days! I’d started indoors but they were not far off cutting size! I had 70 out. They took 55 I saved 15 for another plot.

It’s just wierd because what would you do with plants that size, sell the on as cuttings?

I think they’ve replanted close by so I’m going to get a drone and have a good scout of the area!

it happens especially if you get lazy/complacent  like my mate did!

Edited by Guerilla Blue
  • Like 2

I'm fortunate enough to know quite a bit about my plant thieves. They didn't get the hint so I'll make it my mission to spend every week searching for their modus operandi of growing. Might even get enough roof felt to do the house next time. 

To the fellas who thought they'd teach me a lesson, I'm about to teach you a lesson. :yep:

Only fair. lol

large.unnamed.jpg

• Like 2

This whodunit needs more meat on the bones...

As intriguing as it is,and we all love a bit of payback and to see a theif get what's coming don't let this shit eat you up .

I wish you all the best for the rest of the season.

I take it that's a drone?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

don't let this shit eat you up

Exactly this. Being my last year outdoors, I needed a new hobby. Turns out it's cunt hunting, not even started yet and I'm pumped. 

Hey cunts, I'm coming for ya. I'll be searching from now until October. You'll also see me every autumn. That's what happens when you piss the wrong guy off. :D 

• Like 2

Might even get my trail cam back in the process, that'd be a nice little bonus. :yep:

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Just to keep you all informed, these guys found all the roof felt I stashed under a bush and re-set the same field for some 200+ grow next year. Stupid really, did they think ripping up my tyre plot would be the end of it? They assume I’m gonna leave them alone after what they did?! 

I’ll update this thread over winter when more developments occur. 

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, Lea Valley said:

I don’t share either Slips :yep:

I've abandoned the spot. This is just personal.  :yep: 

But pretty dumb to set up shop on the doorstep you shat on...

• Like 3

Been ripped twice now on big plots with exile makes u feel ill but that's what happens unfortunately gonna stick with smaller spots and more of them next year 

Sometimes the grow-gods smile down on you as you sit quietly on a plot tuning in, a twig snaps and you slowly turn your head to see a guy slowly and he thinks quietly picking his way through the scrub towards your plants with his bag of trimming equipment :ninja: hallelujah Lord for giving the opportunity to teach a ripper thou shalt not steal lol

• Like 8

4 hours ago, B-real said:

U gunna rip them slip

For risk of sounding like a scooby doo villain, fuck yeah. I'll take every seedling/cutting they put out for years to come, they messed with the wrong GG'er in the final season. :yep: 

Fuck them.

• Like 6