To the cunts who ripped my tyre plot..

Slippy One

Hate to hear that nothing worse then some lazy asses taking your hard work hope you find them and get some guerilla justice

7 hours ago, SkyRider said:

I'm sorry to hear that bud :( How many plants did they rip?

It's not the number it's the principle, find another grow and get the fuck out. Never return out of respect for the game. :yep:

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

I thought they come in October,my friend got ripped few years back,he wanted to kill whoever did it,found out next year it was bunch of kids,I mean what can you do but move on?

Exactly this, that's the game always has been. Just would've been nice to be left the fuck alone for once. Fighting this early on is fucking depressing.

I will find these goons if they're dumb enough to setup within 10 miles, mark my word. Justice will be swift. :D 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, the ferret said:

the smaller you group of friends are the easier it be to work out who knew about it. 

Flying solo is my style. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

Shit mate ,  not good !!    Hope you get an id on the fuckers :yep:               Shout if you need beans to get another run on :yep:         

That's amazing, thanks. Luckily I'm good with another deer protected plot that's currently a ripper beacon.. lol

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Flying solo is my style. 

i think your possibly dreaming this thread up / off ya nut.... lol  

@Slippy One wtf mate.. dirty fuking scumbags they are.. did they take the cam too? You said it wasn't the only 1 there in your first post.. I know most will disagree with this but seriously those fukers need a good old fashion lesson on not to touch what isn't yours.. gutted for you mate..if I can be off any help mate gimme a shout :yep:

Fuking dirtbags are rife in the world we live in today..I know you don't put your eggs in 1 basket so I can only hope the others are much bigger :yep:

• Like 3

@Revivenow I know their style and location, I will search within a 20 mile radius, and wont be rummaging around in the bush. :yep:

To be continued... lol

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

@Revivenow I know their style and location, I will search within a 20 mile radius, and wont be rummaging around in the bush. :yep:

To be continued... lol

Cool bro.. your prob gonna need a lil drone to help assist with that.  Keep us posted, I really do hope you catch up with them but I wonder if it will be a needle in a haystack moment..

Be luckier bruv :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just now, Slippy One said:

@Reviveno idea but that's the game. I'm curious and needed a new hobby anyway. :yep: 

Sweet slip..fuk I hope you find these lil shit cunts :yep:

Sorry to hear that man, made me realise something though, what if people just dug up the plants and hid them for a few days or until they knew the ‘owner’ had realise they were taken, then just replot them back into the same spot, effectively taking over the spot? Worth thinking about as nobody ever goes back to a blown op

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Silvia said:

Worth thinking about as nobody ever goes back to a blown op

wrong :)   i always come back :) ...noones taken my spot....rippers are lazy growers 

Edited by DutchFox
  • Like 3

On 23/06/2022 at 6:37 PM, the ferret said:

the smaller you group of friends are the easier it be to work out who knew about it. 

I’m keeping it on a need-to-know basis personally. I wouldn’t feel comfortable at all if anyone knew. Bar the misses I live with, 1 friend knows and 1 family member. Only I know were the plots are and I know if they are ripped I need to find better spots not better friends. Not worth that risk for me

• Like 4