The great outdoors, with inside comforts

The Green Manalishi

• 1 month later...
On 26/06/2022 at 5:08 PM, Ccs141 said:

Looking good man some lovely stuff in the green house 

It’s all gone mate, my mrs grassed on me not long after I posted this, but bugger all happened and I  chucked out my plants and dismantled my indoor grow thinking the pigs were about to come a knocking, still waiting for them.

large.E58114FF-D023-431C-BF38-F5ACD12C1493.jpeg…..All gone apart from this cheeky auto, try and catch the last of the summer. 

• Like 3

On 11/08/2022 at 0:41 PM, The Green Manalishi said:

It’s all gone mate, my mrs grassed on me not long after I posted this, but bugger all happened and I  chucked out my plants and dismantled my indoor grow thinking the pigs were about to come a knocking, still waiting for them.

Best to be safe than sorry.

My mates Mrs once cut up all his clothes , smashed his entire record collection and basically fucked him over....bitch :wanker:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CustardVape said:

Best to be safe than sorry.

My mates Mrs once cut up all his clothes , smashed his entire record collection and basically fucked him over....bitch :wanker:

Defo bud, she never liked me growing and one day she lost her shit and called the filth, that’s the menopause for you, but onwards n upwards, no point having all this growing equipment and not using it, and besides, I’m itching to get my subbies germinated :smokin:

• Like 2