The great outdoors, with inside comforts

The Green Manalishi

Just now, Downsouth said:

Look at inkbird humidistats.. Ime no greenhouse grower but I though RH is always nice and high?  

Yes, but you don’t want that thing pumping out moisture when your temps drop, say nighttime, the cool air becomes that saturated with moisture the plants struggles to transpire properly. 

• Like 2

large.69BED0BC-13CB-4922-A265-1D4E88DD7315.jpegFeels as hot as the devils arsehole, and the CC is feeling it, the other two are powering through, CC moved into the shade

large.2A567C2E-10A4-4AFA-B589-8A233628D81A.jpeg

• Like 3

I have somewhat hesitantly agreed to give a friend an auto bean, so I chose the Cookies & Cream for him, which leaves me one left, I’ll give it a soak and get her in some coco, I think that will be my lot….. for the meantime lol

• Like 1

Welcome to the world of glass and fresh air. I'm sure you'll get some lovely buds from that lot. :yep:

• Like 2

@Black Venus thanks man, they look so much better being outside, but my compulsion to control their environment has me fussing all over them agin lol

• Like 2

Haha yes, there's a different mindset involved in growing outdoors. If you're used to an environment where you have to control/monitor/adjust everything, it can be quite hard to let go of that and trust Mother Nature to do her thing.

Then again, you're not doing them any harm by fussing over them, so if you're enjoying it then carry on fussing, I say. They're looking great so far.

• Like 4

large.9767EC57-87C6-4EB4-A2EA-08F889AEC520.jpegAnother thing that has tickled me, is the way that they track the sun as it moves across the sky.:D 

• Like 3

large.97432914-BF86-49DF-BE68-680C37FA8AD0.jpegThat didn’t take long, cookies & cream fully submerged after a couple of hours, tomorrow she will go into an old presoaked riotcube and some coco.

• Like 2

Looking good mate will be following I hoping to get some plants in my greenhouse before it's to late had to put mine off my neighbours a fucking knob buts that's another story if you throw a bucket of water in your greenhouse on the bricks that will bring your moisture up only lasts till sun dried it out so you can control it to a degree plus it's free good luck 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Baron von greenback said:

throw a bucket of water in your greenhouse on the bricks that will bring your moisture up

Funny you say that bud, originally I had the hose on the bricks multiple times, but like you say, once the bricks have cooled… even found that the humidifier can’t keep up with the VPD over 38c, but if any are showing stress, I’ll bring them out for a bit 

• Like 1