1.2m x 1.2m (2m high) which Led?

Trashedagain77

Hey thanks everyone I. Like I said, I really rate Maxibright gear but will be careful now not to say I won't buy theirs as I probably will as I'm sure they have warranty and all. I have heard attis Pro 600 are decent? I wouldn't know but Lumatek have a great reputation and I've never had trouble with their digi ballasts, etc. Peace. 

On 17/12/2022 at 5:08 PM, Trashedagain77 said:

Hey thanks everyone I. Like I said, I really rate Maxibright gear but will be careful now not to say I won't buy theirs as I probably will as I'm sure they have warranty and all. I have heard attis Pro 600 are decent? I wouldn't know but Lumatek have a great reputation and I've never had trouble with their digi ballasts, etc. Peace. 

don’t discount Mars Hydro buddy. 

bridgelux or Samsung diodes are decent fixtures for the money. 

I personally use a 300w FCE-3000 over a 3ft X 3ft scrog and it works really well and has the bridgelux diodes. (Check my profiles albums for pics). 

ive had mine almost a year and had no issues with it at all. 

has a really long driver connection cable so you can mount the driver anywhere you want as long as the cable reaches (can also be used low down in your grow to help add some heat from the drivers) 

You could use the FCE-4800 bridgelux or the FC-4800 Samsung panel. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 18/12/2022 at 8:07 PM, JonDaMon said:

don’t discount Mars Hydro buddy. 

bridgelux or Samsung diodes are decent fixtures for the money. 

I personally use a 300w FCE-3000 over a 3ft X 3ft scrog and it works really well and has the bridgelux diodes. (Check my profiles albums for pics). 

ive had mine almost a year and had no issues with it at all. 

has a really long driver connection cable so you can mount the driver anywhere you want as long as the cable reaches (can also be used low down in your grow to help add some heat from the drivers) 

You could use the FCE-4800 bridgelux or the FC-4800 Samsung panel. 

Nice one Jon Damon, I've been looking at Mars hydro as they are a cheaper option with many followers. I'd prefer to pick one up from a shop than have one delivered though and I don't know if gro shops stock em.? Good shout though man. Peace. 

• Like 1