If I get a Mighty will I regret not getting a Mighty+ ?

Should Know Betterer

No worries @growinggold, it's just one of those things, and it did encourage me to stop sitting on the couch getting stoned all  day and get myself a bicycle

:skin_up:

• Like 1

Ordered myself a Mighty + due to this thread. Any cheeky tips for a new owner? Been reading the cleaning thread which has some good tips. Will be transitioning from a Dynavap M. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Ned The Head said:

Ordered myself a Mighty + due to this thread. Any cheeky tips for a new owner? Been reading the cleaning thread which has some good tips. Will be transitioning from a Dynavap M. 

Cotton buds are all I use to clean, a quick whip round the cooling unit once a week. Just took me about three mins to clean everything. Source some replacement screen on the big river site. They are two different mesh sizes but 200 of each will cost you a tenner or so. You can only get em so clean. Let us know how you get on.

• Like 1
On 24/6/2022 at 8:00 AM, The audio breathing machine said:

Let us know how you get on.

Incredibly impressed with the device. Smooth, consistent and large clouds. Heats and cools really quickly. A bit of an eye opener after using a jet torch and struggling with consistency. The dosing capsules are a really decent addition as well. Thanks for the tips and advice. 

• Like 3
On 6/23/2022 at 9:15 PM, Ned The Head said:

Buy a few replacement cooling units, I tend to use mine for a few weeks at a time without cleaning them, as a result they get really gunky and take a little soaking to loosen the stuff, so it's always handy to have a replacement while cleaning. I soak the cooling units in isopropyl alcohol and then I keep the residue and let the alcohol evaporate off naturally, the stuff you are left with is basically decarbed cannabis oil, you can do whatever you want with that.

I also have around 160 capsules which I also clean in one go, use them until I absolutely need to clean them. I recently tried using mine without capsules for the first time and I was surprised at how much easier to draw without a capsule but I found I had to clean the chamber more often so I went back to using capsules.

I have experimented with temperatures and I now use the Mighty at 194C all the time, all I have to do is switch it on and I know it will get to the right temperature every time, very handy for using when driving etc. 

I bought one of those plastic stands that fits on the bottom but I have recently taken it off, I found I had difficulty reading the digital screen when it was upright, and for some reason Megan (that's my Mighty's name) seems much happier for it...:hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, Ned The Head said:

Incredibly impressed with the device. Smooth, consistent and large clouds. Heats and cools really quickly. A bit of an eye opener after using a jet torch and struggling with consistency. The dosing capsules are a really decent addition as well. Thanks for the tips and advice. 

It’s my first time using the dosing capsules. They are ideal. I set four up n that’s my session.

• Like 1

Those capsule loaders were a complete waste of time, even the grinder was as good as useless. Best upgrade for me was a 3d printed bong adapter and water pipe. No more stripping and cleaning the factory cooler, which I hated. Much easier to clean a water pipe. :yep:

large.IMG-0363.JPG

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Megan (that's my Mighty's name)

I christen thee….Marley 

Good shout on the extra capsules and cooling unit. :yinyang:

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Ned The Head said:

I christen thee….Marley 

Good shout on the extra capsules and cooling unit. :yinyang:

I should point out that Megan is the surname :hippy:

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Ordered my Og Mighty early hours of this morning, a stand and dosing capsules and a spare cooling unit! Freakin excited! Went with the og as it should be perfect for my needs, and I'm never far from a conventional plug socket, a few seconds quicker on heat up and a USB charger didn't scream at me to spend the extra hundred. Today's going to be about that gut wrench feeling I get when I spend large ish money on personal stuff, pisses me off sometimes because I don't think twice if it's something for the garden, but thanks to the nice police persons stealing, yes stealing, my set up recently I don't need anything for my garden, sorry if I'm rambling, I'm still new ish to these pure breakfast roll ups, as Today is day 12 tobacco free, fuck you tobacco you are well and truly fucked off, can't wait to be puffing on my Mighty in the morning, I'll update tomorrow,  thanks for all the great information and advice

• Like 3
On 7/15/2022 at 10:39 AM, Should Know Betterer said:

Ordered my Og Mighty early hours of this morning, a stand and dosing capsules and a spare cooling unit! Freakin excited! Went with the og as it should be perfect for my needs, and I'm never far from a conventional plug socket, a few seconds quicker on heat up and a USB charger didn't scream at me to spend the extra hundred. Today's going to be about that gut wrench feeling I get when I spend large ish money on personal stuff, pisses me off sometimes because I don't think twice if it's something for the garden, but thanks to the nice police persons stealing, yes stealing, my set up recently I don't need anything for my garden, sorry if I'm rambling, I'm still new ish to these pure breakfast roll ups, as Today is day 12 tobacco free, fuck you tobacco you are well and truly fucked off, can't wait to be puffing on my Mighty in the morning, I'll update tomorrow,  thanks for all the great information and advice

Well?

@growinggold and @Arbre Medicinal I love it! Absolutely! Impressed with the effect from such a small amount of meds in the dosing capsules, tastes good too, I tried a drip pad out with some of my home made oil too which also impressed me. I'm new to vaping weed and was apprehensive about spending so much money, but the nicotine vape I'm using from the stop smoking clinic has got my tobacco cravings in check and I'm pretty confident that my Mighty has got my meds intake well and truly covered and I'd say has even enhanced it, I love the ritualistic grinding and filling of the capsules, and seeing exactly the amount I'm vaping, and being able to actually tailor the effects using the different heat settings is awesome. Took me about 6 hours to get through 3 dosing capsules and the 3rd capsule put me to bed for a delicious hours snooze, even though I've literally just popped my vapeing cherry I'd have to say that after just 1 day of use I'm so surprised, wish I'd got one years ago. And I've ordered some 00 vegan capsules for my AVB, that aspect of vaping amazes me, get high then get high again eating it. 

:yep:

• Like 6

glad your liking it. if you really wanna get chonged. get over to dhgate n buy one these "D020-D 9 Inches bubbler glass bong sidecar percolator water smoking pipe" with an adaptor for mighty n it will ripp your face off with cool flavor beautiful vapor. 

enjoy. I really need to get another one. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 1