If I get a Mighty will I regret not getting a Mighty+ ?

Should Know Betterer

the sapphire is the cheapest hand held portable vape ive ever bought ..and its one of two vapes i reach for to this day ..it just works ,,,hits hard ,easy to charge ..discreet ..cant say more than that really ..my trusty herbal aire is still churning out roomfuls of vape when i need to up the game ..

sapphire for its price is a no brainer ..get a glass mouthpiece and you can run it through water pipes etc too .

• Like 2

dont think because its cheap it wont last either ..mines been cranking vape for a couple of years now ,with zero hassles ..not even cleaned it ..the faux pas of vaporists ..

dont let vapefiend know ive never cleaned mine ..i like the hashy taste .

• Like 4

I've been using my new mighty + for 3-4 weeks, def a few improvements over the original mighty, the USB-C charging and a better battery being the main ones. A (slightly) better display, no timing out, unless you accidently leave it on...5min cutout then i think.

The glass mouthpiece really works for me but the regular plastic ones are ok. Only reason I got the mighty +, my beloved old mighty after 5years and 1 too many drops it passed away...still haven't actually thrown it away yet. Best buy I ever made..sadly missed.

so the original is still a very good vape and there's some great deals at the moment and the caps make it so easy, only the cooling unit to clean then.

• Like 4

I've successfully returned 2 Mightys and I had no problems, replacements were sent both times. I'm now wondering if my current Mighty "develops" a fault, will I get a Mighty+ as a replacement? 

Go plus, you won’t regret it. 3 years warranty alone makes it cheaper than papers/pipes and lighters over 3 years. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Exhale said:

Why on earth would you choose a vape that makes you look like you're sucking off a Dalek? 

Why wouldn't you more like? You're no fun anymore man :P

As for the storz and bickel App, what a waste of fucking time. Mine's not working anymore since I updated it but it was pointless anyway (at least on the volcano) 

• Like 3
On 31/05/2022 at 0:35 PM, ledgrowlights-Craig said:

I use the Mighty and I'm considering upgrading to the Mighty+, the main reason being that I don't like the forced 2 minute timer on the Mighty. All my bowls last about 5-10 minutes so having it shut off after 2 minutes is frustrating, I'm having to press the buttons all the time to keep it on. Apparently you can connect the Might+ to the Storz and Bickel app which lets you change the auto shutoff timer settings, which is much more appealing to me. It's my only gripe with the Mighty, otherwise a brilliant vape. Never understood the 2 minute timer thing, seems like a fundamental design floor to me. Maybe I'm missing something here?

I just got a mighty+ after hammering the original nearly to death. Worth it immediately due to the shorter warm up time. 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
On 31/05/2022 at 2:20 PM, growinggold said:

Blunts in the evening n vape in the day. 

I do that but the other way round lol

One blunt in the morning to make sure I'm medicated and Dynvap in the evenings. I don't smoke at home but do Vape so that plays apart.

• Like 1

@growinggold had some unfortunate life stuff happen, Police were looking for my old neighbours scumbag son after he'd just put his missus in hospital again, had intelligence,  apparently,  that he was hiding out at my address,  along with a warrant to put my door in, got an awesome door on my flat, takes atleast 30mins to smash/cut it down so I'm told, unfortunately none of the coppers new eachother very well and body cams were on, obviously it was a home grow for personal use and I was cooperative so it ended with all my kit and 3 of the finest plants I've ever grown being stolen, still angry, and a Community Resolution Order,  less than a caution, so I now don't have the amounts of meds I am used to so vape been knocked on the head for now until I've set up elsewhere, if I ever do, oh, but they did miss my drying box which had 5 or 6 jars of some nice Runtz hanging in it

:skin_up:

• Like 1

sorry to hear all that. what a pain.

anyhow, how come noone has mentioned the crafty plus plus?

I love mine and the only real difference is just to remember to charge the battery more often, afaik.