Mac & Crack, Apollo Black Cherry and Thunder Banana fems in R-DWC

Rural Buddha

Another try to get up to date.

Day 100ish (5 days ago) - nearly 8 weeks in flower

When to harvest? Always a difficult decision for me being relatively new to this - only my 5th or 6th grow, third in the R-DWC system.
TB2 looked more ready to harvest than the others, maybe it could have gone another few days, even a week but I took it down. The proof will be how it smokes when cured, plant now hanging whole in my small tent with fans running.

TB2 ready for chop. (I bought an 8 pot R-DWC system but am only using 6, I use of the spare pots to move plants around.)

large.day100_tb2-chop.jpg

TB2 main cola, frosty with a few amber tricomes when viewed under microscope.

large.day100_tb2-frosty.jpg

TB2 roots

large.day100_tb2-roots.jpg

• Like 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 17/09/2022 at 1:06 PM, Rural Buddha said:

Another try to get up to date.

Day 100ish (5 days ago) - nearly 8 weeks in flower

When to harvest? Always a difficult decision for me being relatively new to this - only my 5th or 6th grow, third in the R-DWC system.
TB2 looked more ready to harvest than the others, maybe it could have gone another few days, even a week but I took it down. The proof will be how it smokes when cured, plant now hanging whole in my small tent with fans running.

TB2 ready for chop. (I bought an 8 pot R-DWC system but am only using 6, I use of the spare pots to move plants around.)

large.day100_tb2-chop.jpg

TB2 main cola, frosty with a few amber tricomes when viewed under microscope.

large.day100_tb2-frosty.jpg

TB2 roots

large.day100_tb2-roots.jpg

Amazing work mate. How's she smoking now dry?

Kind regards  :bong:

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
On 19/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Haha - when the grower disappears for a few months... Usually a sign of a good crop?

• Like 3

On 10/19/2022 at 11:56 AM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

How's she smoking now dry?

cant wait to get rb opinion, the tb is fabulous, the kids call it fire :cheers:

sam

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/01/2023 at 1:30 PM, iShouldCoCo said:

Haha - when the grower disappears for a few months... Usually a sign of a good crop?

Spot on :)

I've been enjoying the fruits of my labour a bit too much perhaps. Got even lazier and what with energy costs skyrocketing I decided to have a rest from growing and did other things - online darts  (nakka dot com), building RC model aircraft, girl friend, etc.

All three strains got me shitfaced - sometimes waking up and thinking 'what happened there!?' I've actually gone back to the Seedstockers Purple Punch from the previous grow so I enjoy the effect rather than going nite, nite in my chair. My friends love the ABC in particular, they aren't lightweights like me :)

I'm checking over the R-DWC system and getting ready for another grow. Thinking of doing more ABC as it is popular and maybe a couple of Sour Diesel too.

On 19/10/2022 at 4:56 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

Apologies for the seriously late response Mark. All three strains are fantastic, I'm off my face before I even realise it :)

I'm getting ready to start another grow and will endeavour to do another diary. Do we need a 'normal' diary area as well as the Outdoor and Trial Strain areas in the Seedstockers section?

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Rural Buddha said:

Spot on :)

I've been enjoying the fruits of my labour a bit too much perhaps. Got even lazier and what with energy costs skyrocketing I decided to have a rest from growing and did other things - online darts  (nakka dot com), building RC model aircraft, girl friend, etc.

All three strains got me shitfaced - sometimes waking up and thinking 'what happened there!?' I've actually gone back to the Seedstockers Purple Punch from the previous grow so I enjoy the effect rather than going nite, nite in my chair. My friends love the ABC in particular, they aren't lightweights like me :)

I'm checking over the R-DWC system and getting ready for another grow. Thinking of doing more ABC as it is popular and maybe a couple of Sour Diesel too.

Apologies for the seriously late response Mark. All three strains are fantastic, I'm off my face before I even realise it :)

I'm getting ready to start another grow and will endeavour to do another diary. Do we need a 'normal' diary area as well as the Outdoor and Trial Strain areas in the Seedstockers section?

Ayyyyy called it!

Really good to hear you are all good, but also really good to hear your positive feedback. I just popped A.B.C, PP and M&C (And our last OGKZ) - really looking forward to this grow and keeping some mums.

• Like 2

On 04/07/2022 at 2:58 PM, Rural Buddha said:

Diffuse Air diffuser,

what do u reckon to these bro? ive nearly bought 1 a few times now..

ive got the same tent as u, & I like to get good air movement - currently from mid-flower I put a big room-type pedestal fan, to go along with the 2 pole fans

does ur diffusair move air around the whole 2.4m? where do u place it - middle?

do u have any need for additional fans?

mystic

• Like 1

@mysticriver -  The Diffuse Air gadget is very good, I suspend it in the middle of the tent with two pots one side and 4 the other and raise it using ratchet hangers as required. I did get a couple of small bits of bud rot on the plants furthest from the fan. I might have run out of headroom to raise the whole fan/diffuser unit above the canopy, either I need to train/trim the girls better or pop a low pedestal fan in the tent around mid-flower to push air up through the back two plants. I control the fan speed with a SMSCOM 6.5Amp controller which helps with noise as well as calming the breeze down, maybe a 6" unit would have been enough, 8" is pretty powerful. I should probably have increased the fan speed to ensure good air movement as the plants got bigger. The SMSCOM causes a little bit of a buzz from the fan but I found a sweet spot where the buzz/fan speed ratio was fine.

Hope that helps.
Rural

• Like 2