Quartet Of Alfemco in The Wild.

OldFord

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

Ah, well don't think I sent any to Exile either! lol  At least not of the new S1s, perhaps they have some from the previous generation.  

Well I have 2 ;)

1out  in the dirt but she was slightly mutant in growth and has now been attacked by a slug but is hanging in there.. her sister is waiting in the tent and is a much better specimen should she not make it.. if she does then her sister will be giving her own lil home somewhere else.. all the rest are doing great mate.. the mwfx scx rw is out as are 2 of the goldilocks zuel all doing great but have only just gone out.. ill be tagging you in there progress slim..

Be lucky buddy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 1

Will be following this, seen some really nice plants last year, hope for more releases as I would love to get hold of some.

Good luck with the grow mate, interesting strains..

• Like 2

@Amarillo slim    Its only a ballache as i have quite a dew plants out lol     Uploading pics feels like a chore by the time you select , sort , amend and upload lots :) 

The garden MWF i can update regularly , the GG bits lesser so but will def update :yep:     

• Like 2

@Amarillo slim yeah got some sent by a mate on here don't wanna drop names had a mwf rubber warp and zuel X el and zeul f2 or bx1 not sure only got the zuel f2 or bx not sure left others have not started my rubber warp doest look like she's gonna go :yinyang:

• Like 1

The original  MWF's are now residing in the wild on the southern GG plot  , will get pics of those hopefully tomoz :yep:   

I have a few other MWF Seedlings and will be keeping those around the garden ,   i also have the GoldiLocks x Zeul  , Zeul , Zeul Bx1 on the go now that will be going out into the wild on the southern GG plot.    This s how they look today.   

Not been getting any love and been uncovered for the last 5 days with strong wind & lots of rain .... luckily no slime brigade feasting on them.  

large_028.JPGlarge_031.JPGlarge_032.JPG

More updates tomorrow hopefully.    

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Evening all ,  a quick update on the last MWF i have in the garden ,  the other are out on the southern GG spot,  i do have pics but need to sort them ...got about 200 to go through lol    

Anyway here's the little MWF i chose to keep in the garden ,  a little cracker,  will get this pot rooted out and then into a  large pot.    Very happy with it.  

large_005.JPGlarge_001.JPG

• Like 3

Few more pics after todays plot visit.. they clearly enjoyed there lil splash of comfrey last visit..large.20220619_204230_compress16.jpglarge.20220619_204252_compress51.jpglarge.20220619_204349_compress42.jpglarge.20220619_204402_compress29.jpglarge.20220619_204412_compress59.jpglarge.20220619_205245_compress51.jpglarge.20220619_211246_compress46.jpgfrom top to bottom..

Mwf

Goldilocks x zuel 

Mwfxscxrw 

Rubberwarp 

Mwf

Goldilocks x zuel.. last pic same plant bent over a tad and staked.. the poor lil Rubberwarp that was attacked is trying bless her.. not sure what with the discolouration of that single leaf but she is moving..  same as the lil mwf.. the comfrey seems to have kicked them on a bit 

@Amarillo slim :yep:

Peace :yinyang:

• Like 3

@OldFord dude sorry bro I thought I was posting in my own thread,I've just seen i posted it in your instead lol

I'll blame the weed and say no more ;)

Be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OldFord said:

Anyway here's the little MWF i chose to keep in the garden ,  a little cracker,  will get this pot rooted out and then into a  large pot.    Very happy with it.  

Nice! Definitely a good candidate for garden plants these... Lets just hope she's not one of the 10-15% which can 'auto'...  What size pot are you thinking?  I'm sure the right individual would go mad in a big pot (100l).  Haven't tried that or seen done yet...  This is about how big they get in a flexitub (around 35/40l) 

large.mwfs1-3.jpg

31 minutes ago, Revive said:

dude sorry bro I thought I was posting in my own thread,I've just seen i posted it in your instead lol

I'll blame the weed and say no more ;)

I was wondering what was going on... Thought I was loosing the plot a bit for a minute lol 

• Like 3

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

Nice! Definitely a good candidate for garden plants these... Lets just hope she's not one of the 10-15% which can 'auto'...  What size pot are you thinking?  I'm sure the right individual would go mad in a big pot (100l).  Haven't tried that or seen done yet...  This is about how big they get in a flexitub (around 35/40l) 

large.mwfs1-3.jpg

I was wondering what was going on... Thought I was loosing the plot a bit for a minute lol 

lol its funny I was propper baked dude and on what you may wonder.. well it was the wonders of MWF ;)

• Like 2

@Amarillo slim   Yeah mate im going for the big pot option :yep:    I reckon 1 , poss 2 weeks tops to root that pot out and transfer her over to the big pot.    I also have 2 smaller MWf's im keeping in the garden too ,  will be featured in the next update and they also will be going into some big ass pots :) 

@Revive  Nothing but love mate :yep:    I looked at it this morning and thought .... shit i must have had too much as i couldnt recall caging my MWF's  lol    Took me a few mins to work out i hadnt added cages & the plants were not mine :)     Looking very happy & healthy mate,  keep it up and we will soon be rewarded very nicely.   

For anyone not having had the pleasure or opportunity to run Amarillos MWf - Mighty Wonder Fuck ,  its quite a compact plant with what i would class as low odour ,  it has buds very close to indoor quality and a wonderful sweet & what i would class as dark red fruit notes.     A wonderful daytime or evening smoke.  Yields are impressive and the end quality of the dried nuggets is awesome for an outdoor plant.    The man is working his magic as we speak and hopefully we can all get some more supplies of this cracking little plant.    

• Like 3

Just now, OldFord said:

Took me a few mins to work out i hadnt added cages & the plants were not mine

lollol ill just say it was the wonders of the mighty wonder fuk that I was smoking ;)

Good stuff buddy :yinyang:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

lollol ill just say it was the wonders of the mighty wonder fuk that I was smoking ;)

Good stuff buddy :yinyang:

The MWf is a tasty smoke.      Im on my last jar of MWF and have around 3" in the jar ,  will soon rectify that :yep:   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

The MWf is a tasty smoke.      Im on my last jar of MWF and have around 3" in the jar ,  will soon rectify that :yep:   

I need topping up too bud.. im searching through now  with only teeny tiny bits of nugs left in both jars I had.. then the loose dust will go in the bubble stash with everything else..

I've 2 out again so look forward to having those jars full again.. hopefully :)

Banging day today perfect plentyofsun and a nice steady breeze.. our ladys will be loving it :yinyang:

• Like 2

@Revive     I have 3 MWf's in the garden and another 3 out on the southern GG plot :yep:         

The ones on the plot are about 6wks ahead of the garden ones.    Fingers crossed.     Yeah the girls are loving this mixed bag weather and the chance of some decent weather for the remainder of the week is glorious news :)         

Mate are you doing the Black ~Leb ?    Cant recall if i included any ?    

• Like 2