Quartet Of Alfemco in The Wild.

OldFord

Hi all ,  a massive shout out to @Amarillo slim for his generosity :yep:      Thank you sir.  

The man kindly sent some beans my way and after last years MWF eventful grow in excited to get this grow underway & hopefully  NO  slime brigade interference !!

I will be growing the tough as old boots ... Mighty Wonder Fuck " MWF "  ,  a few new cultivars  -  Goldilocks x Zeul  ,  Zeul   and   Zeul BX1  :)   

I started my last MWF beans a few weeks before i was gifted the collection of goodness ,  i will be keeping 1 MWF in the garden and the rest will be going into the wild where the man intended them to be.

updates should be every other week ,  i have 2 GG runs out this year - 1 in Glasgow & 1 at Lat 53 ,  so it will be good to see how they compare.   

The following are pics of how the girls look today ,  the MWF's will be going into the wild tomorrow follwoed by the others in a few weeks as they are hardening off at present under domes in the garden.   

The pics -  

large_044.JPGlarge_045.JPGlarge_019.JPGlarge_018.JPGlarge_017.JPGlarge_036.JPG

Im looking forward to having a play with the new flavours and hopefully i find something special :yep:  

Thanks for stopping by guys & girls.   

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 15

Just now, murphyblue said:

You got more diaries on the go than i got plants this year. lol

Good luck mate.

Tell me about it mate lol     Its the least i can do to say thanks to the breeders ,  yes keeping on top of them will be a challenge but if it helps someone else then its worth it.   

This year will b the last of the bigger runs mate,  may as well go out with a bang :yep:    Will swing by yours shortly ,  that CMOG is class !!  

• Like 3

@OldFordgood luck with these buddy.. ive a few of his going out this year too.. looking forward to seeing how the goldilocks x zuel goes for you as ive got a couple of those too.. MWF is a quality strain so im lucky i had a couple of those left too.. ive also a couple of others 1 being a MWF cross so that will be interesting.. along for this ride on this 1 squire.. be lucky mate :yinyang:

• Like 3

Hi all ,  a few pics of the current Alfemco goodness babies basking in the sun ,  hardening them off ready to go onto the Southern GG plot in a week or so :yep:

The larger Alfemco MWF's have already out into the wild where the man intended them to be  , these are the next phase.

large_010.JPGlarge_011.JPG

More to come soon :) 

• Like 5

Nice man keep finding ur diary's everywhere is the rub warp  from alfmenco aswell good luck bro :yinyang:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Ccs141 said:

Nice man keep finding ur diary's everywhere is the rub warp  from alfmenco aswell good luck bro :yinyang:

Yeah mate :yep:     Tell me bout it ,  keeping all the diaries up to date isnt fun with the ballache pic upload lol       Just a thank you to all the breeders for the beans   :yep:

Edited by OldFord

On 5/29/2022 at 0:57 AM, Revive said:

@OldFordgood luck with these buddy.. ive a few of his going out this year too.. looking forward to seeing how the goldilocks x zuel goes for you as ive got a couple of those too.. MWF is a quality strain so im lucky i had a couple of those left too.. ive also a couple of others 1 being a MWF cross so that will be interesting.. along for this ride on this 1 squire.. be lucky mate :yinyang:

Why isn't the MWF on sale? Unfortunately I didn't manage to obtain this variety, and MWF flower looks very interesting.

• Like 2

Just now, murzyn said:

Why isn't the MWF on sale? Unfortunately I didn't manage to obtain this variety, and MWF flower looks very interesting.

I believe he came to an end of stock ,  its quite poss being worked on at present :yep:      I have 1 or 2 left in the fridge if it helps.   

• Like 1

Just now, OldFord said:

I believe he came to an end of stock ,  its quite poss being worked on at present :yep:      I have 1 or 2 left in the fridge if it helps.   

It's too bad the stock hasn't been replenished. I would love to try this variety.  

• Like 1

Just now, murzyn said:

It's too bad the stock hasn't been replenished. I would love to try this variety.  

Its quite diff to anything i have done outdoors , the structure , the flavour profile and the vigour all impressed me.    The effect aint half bad either.  

Theres def a spare bean in the fridge :yep:

On 03/06/2022 at 5:09 PM, Ccs141 said:

Dude the rubberwarp is a select phenotype of texada timewarp.. I believe this was choosen to be worked on at some point by slim (alfemco) :yep:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, OldFord said:

its quite poss being worked on at present :yep:

Yep, still a major focus but also developing other lines. 

Just now, Revive said:

I believe this was choosen to be worked on at some point by slim (alfemco) :yep:

Yep, several gens from the clone now, the ones given this year being S1s of a standout from last season which had very dense resinous flowers with an intoxicating smell, yet good mold resistance and general hardy outdoor growth. 

You got some of these? @Ccs141? I don't remember sending is all..  

Ive been meaning to start a few threads in the Alfemco section documenting the various lines I've been working on in detail. Busy as anything this time of year but will try and find a couple hours soon to do that, save answering questions in the long run, and removes any ambiguity.  

Cheers for doing the diary @OldFord, don't worry about updating too regularly if its a ball ache, just want to see how they do for you + get feedback (especially on smoke)  cheers 

• Like 2

Just now, Amarillo slim said:

You got some of these? @Ccs141? I don't remember sending is all..  

Slim I believe ccs141 is working with Exile420 so I guess you sent them to him :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Revive said:

Slim I believe ccs141 is working with Exile420 so I guess you sent them to him :yep:

Ah, well don't think I sent any to Exile either! lol  At least not of the new S1s, perhaps they have some from the previous generation.  

• Like 2