Can't go wrong with Leda Uno outdoors the Mango rotted and Bahia Black and Danky Doodle was mediocre at best never grew them indoors 

• Like 2

@bfehillbilly are you able to comment on the plant height,  yield and terps....also is there any raciness?

Got a very special little lemon Thai. She lacks a little vigour tho so trying to find something equally special to cross her with.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this Leda Uno is the best strain I have grown from KCB and I've tried a few been a few years back but Leda Uno is a big stout girl thick branches didn't need support was around eight foot don't remember yield but it was good big nice tight buds with a lemon/ fuel smell and taste strong up buzz maybe a bit racey I recommend her and need to grow her again myself sometime soon 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Just chopped a KC 36 at 9 weeks gotta say it's been a dream to grow. Took training well, solid buds, strange smell...kinda floral with pepper in the background but also something else. She was a hungry girl and required heavy feeding

large.IMG_20231128_125644_copy_2250x3000.jpg

5 1/2 weeks

large.IMG_20231103_145638_copy_2154x2412.jpg

Will do a smoke report once dried and cured but pretty sure she'll get grown again 

• Like 8

Nice job dude, the 36 did well for me outdoors many moons ago so an nice cosy indoor space must be a walk in the park for them. 

• Like 2