Hey folks,

I picked up some KC Brains regs this week. Such good prices, I couldn't resist. Also read a few reports and reviews on the interwebs waxing lyrical about some of these "old skool" strains. Seem to have a good reputation.

Anyone here grown any of his strains? Recently or many years ago? Please share your experiences, opinions. Also, do you have a favourite strain?

Peace. :hippy:

• Like 1

Yes I’ve grown out KC stuff like KC36 that smelled like cats urine. Should have kept it. Got loads of mango to grow out at some point. The KC36 was undemanding to grow and a nice flavour and high. 

• Like 4

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Yes I’ve grown out KC stuff like KC36 that smelled like cats urine. Should have kept it. Got loads of mango to grow out at some point. The KC36 was undemanding to grow and a nice flavour and high. 

That's good to hear! :) I did pick up a couple of packs each of both those strains... :thumsup:
Also Brains Choice, Haze Special and a single pack of Sweet Dreams to try out.

• Like 2

Nice bro. I grabbed a bunch of brains choice a while back. Still sat waiting to get popped unfortunately. 

Great service though. I've had my eye on a few others. That TNR & kc42 sound interesting. 

• Like 1

@Welsh Tom, TNR sounds like a good strain for outdoors. :) 

Reckon my first attempt will be either KC36 or Brains Choice (indoors). 

• Like 1

Just now, Satchitananda said:

I read a topic on this the other week 

Cheers! Somehow missed that one... :) 

• Like 1

I grew his TNR outdoors about 15 year's ago they grew into trees unfortunately they all hermied I have grown several others with no issues my favorite was Leda Uno

• Like 1

@bfehillbilly, sorry to hear that. Were you growing fems? I just picked up regs as so cheap. Didn't get the Leda Uno but will take a look for the future. :) 

No they were regs KC didn't offer fems back then I need to get some more of his Leda Uno soon it's a really nice smoke and the plant grows itself and they will be regs so many strains so little time lol

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Anyone fancy some Mac mango, lemon sherbet, or perhaps an auto zkittles 36 is more your thing?

Only clicked on his site to read up on Leda uno but some maaad new lines out from kc

• Like 3