Why has my newly harvested weed gone bad?

Lancaster8

Just now, theherbalcolonel said:

Hope this is of use :) 

Brilliant reply!  Thanks very much.  Yes I did think I could smell ammonia, but wasn't sure if it was real or in my imagination! 

• Like 1

Was it wet in the grinder?

Not really. It just seemed normal. 

Just now, Lancaster8 said:

Brilliant reply!  Thanks very much.  Yes I did think I could smell ammonia, but wasn't sure if it was real or in my imagination! 

You're more than welcome mate! 

And in response to it seeming normal in the grinder, you have just dried it too fast at too high a temp mate. If you can't stand the taste I think you're best option is like you said to make edibles.

It sucks but it happens to the best in the world at least once so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it :) You can still get blitzed on a load of good homemade edibles!

• Like 2

You're more than welcome mate! 

And in response to it seeming normal in the grinder, you have just dried it too fast at too high a temp mate. If you can't stand the taste I think you're best option is like you said to make edibles.

It sucks but it happens to the best in the world at least once so I wouldn't beat yourself up about it :) You can still get blitzed on a load of good homemade edibles!

I usually do!  :smokin: Cheers for your advice! 

But yeah, it's probably just a fucked up combination of the both to be fair hahaha. 

Take it easy man

• Like 1

I wouldn't be consuming any weed that smelled of ammonia,

unless I was expecting it from the terps:doctor:

BHO maybe :!::!:

Atb

:yinyang: