OldFord

Loving seeing BlackBerry gum het some respect put on her name lol

I ran some indoors a good while back now  and have been telling all my mates to get on it to no avail. Gona have to show n prove n get these beans out my basket.

Loving the diary though, enjoyed watching

• Like 2

21 hours ago, samhigh said:

@OldFord

just out of curiosity what happened with the pp, wg ,g41 ?

sam

Hi Sam ,  i hope one is safe & well after the storms ... and the jars survived lol       

Sadly the Slimey Ninja Brigade totally destroyed them ,  i did bring the surviving stems back to the garden and tried CPR & plant whispering .... to no avail sadly .... painful to watch but its the joys of outdoors .... you take the gamble :yep:      Shame as the Gelato 41 was incredible looking & smelling !!!    The Panty Punch smelt unreal also ... try again for sure !

Edited by OldFord
Spelling ...as usual
  • Like 2

On 08/10/2022 at 2:25 PM, blerie420 said:

Loving seeing BlackBerry gum het some respect put on her name lol

I ran some indoors a good while back now  and have been telling all my mates to get on it to no avail. Gona have to show n prove n get these beans out my basket.

Loving the diary though, enjoyed watching

Cheers for the kind words mate :yep:      The BlackBerry Gum was indeed a delight to grow,  i burped the jar this morning and it smells unreal !!! :george:

Still being a good boy and not had a sample but the aromas ... nearly made me cave in lol         A truly awesome plant to grow for sure.   

• Like 4

6 hours ago, OldFord said:

you take the gamble

much respect to you outdoor guys, it is gambling so many things can happen out there in the wild.

what ya got going on now ? 

i know your still curing, cant wait to get your opinion on those, and the ones under glass your going to have a nice variety brother.

made it through the storms with a near miss, but south west fl got hammered 150 mph wind and 15ft storm surge.

sam

• Like 2

Just now, samhigh said:

much respect to you outdoor guys, it is gambling so many things can happen out there in the wild.

what ya got going on now ? 

i know your still curing, cant wait to get your opinion on those, and the ones under glass your going to have a nice variety brother.

made it through the storms with a near miss, but south west fl got hammered 150 mph wind and 15ft storm surge.

sam

Awesome news to hear the jars went unscathed lol          I was watching footage online and its scary shit indeed but yet its mesmerising to watch !   

I have 3  /2 plants still running mate  ,  sad times as when the last ones done ... so am i :(         

All the current growers are in the Under Glass .... This Years Offerings 22 mate.      

You take care & stay safe 

• Like 2