OldFord

Just now, RUFUS HOUND said:

lovely grow mate, are these autos or photos ?

Fems in light dep mate   ,   strictly outdoors mate :yep:   

• Like 2

@RUFUS HOUND   Yes sir.           A few more pics   &  cultivars in the  Growing Under glass section. :yep:   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

Thanks @OldFord 

I have myself a few auto beans of the seedstockers x humboldt variety but nobody seems to have grown the autos yet.

Sorry mate i have not had the pleasure of the autos ,  this is my first run with SeedStockers genetics.    Get a run of them on and let us know :yep:   

Strictly outdoors means im a few seasons behind the current popular flavours being grown indoors.   

Give them a run and see for myself :yep:   Only true way to judge them.  

• Like 2

Got one up at the minute for the Panty Punch auto in my signature at the bottom.

love to grow outdoors but to many nosey fuckers and scrots about.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, OldFord said:

@samhigh   Thank you sir :yep:      Still got a few weeks pushing on to go  .... lets hope it snows hard :george:

i see a blizzard in the forecast, having sampled the m&c your in for a treat, :skin_up:

great work brother looking fabulous

sam

• Like 3

Top work mate. The apollo black cherry looks mouth watering. I’ve had my eye on the blackberry gum, so I’m really interested to see what you think of it. Keep on smashing it bud.

• Like 4

On 25/07/2022 at 1:21 AM, samhigh said:

having sampled the m&c your in for a treat

sam

sweet - I've got some of these myself, so looking forward to more now!

• Like 2

Early doors rise and get crackin ,  up as daylight broke to chop some light dep victims :george:

I have taken all the mains & tops from the  Mac & Cracks  & Apollo Black Cherry's  ,  the heavily cropped girls are back in light dep and will push on for another week or so.

Very impressed and more than happy with the light dep bounty :yep:     All cropped bits are in the dark , upside down with gentle air flow via a carbon filter and its working :) 

• Like 2

On 29/07/2022 at 11:19 PM, Tegridy Farms said:

Top work mate. The apollo black cherry looks mouth watering. I’ve had my eye on the blackberry gum, so I’m really interested to see what you think of it. Keep on smashing it bud.

The Apollo Black Cherry smells divine mate !!  The truest plant to description i have done so far ,  potent ripe cherry aromas ,  3 months cure and sample time :george:

I have taken some more pics of the BlackBerry Gum early this morning and will put them up later :yep:

A very sat leaning girl ,  lower leaf to flower ratio ,  ripening up very nicely  ,  prob 3 more wks cooking under the sun for my liking.  

The BlackBerry Gums were the 1st to tap , break soil and flower from the 6 cultivars i ran  ,  shes taking the longest to cook but assuming this is down to her being heavily sat biased .

Grow wise shes been vigorous , light feeder and a very easy grow.    smell wise shes ....dark fruit  with a sweetness.     Very dense tops and lower nuggets.

Been a breeze to grow ,  looks to offer up a decent flavoursome bounty .... as long as the rot stays away lol      

Pics up shortly.    

• Like 4

A few updates  &  pics of how the girls are this fine sunday morning just as the suns waking up :george: 

The deeds been done and i have taken the mains & tops from light dep  - 

Apollo black Cherry ,  Mack & Crack  ,    leaving the   BlackBerry Gums  with a bit more room to fill out and fully cook out  :yep: 

Looking at them ,  im guessing up to 2wks more ,   had their last feed and only plain & rain water from now on.    

The cut plants can all cook out for a few more weeks and see how we go ,   i'm in no rush :yep:   

How the BlackBerry Gum girls look on this fine sunday morning  ,  

large_117.JPGlarge_116.JPGlarge_100.JPGlarge_099.JPGlarge_098.JPGlarge_093.JPGlarge_091.JPGlarge_092.JPGlarge_087.JPGlarge_086.JPGlarge_085.JPGlarge_084.JPGlarge_083.JPGlarge_082.JPGlarge_081.JPGlarge_080.JPGlarge_079.JPGlarge_078.JPG

Apollo Black Cherry  ,  been an utter delight to run ,  from start to finish its been a pleasure  and would def run again in both light dep and full term just to see what i could achieve.    Beautiful sweet ripe cherry scent fuel undertones ,  all the tops have been taken & Drying :yep:   and the rest is still in light dep 

large_072.JPGlarge_071.JPGlarge_070.JPGlarge_069.JPGlarge_068.JPGlarge_016.JPGlarge_015.JPGlarge_014.JPGlarge_013.JPGlarge_010.JPG

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, OldFord said:
5 hours ago, OldFord said:

potent ripe cherry aromas

i have one vegging now, you trying to get an old stoner excited, sounds lovely :taz:

happy harvesting, and enjoy  :cheers:

sam

• Like 2

@samhigh   It was the BlackBerry Gum that caught my eye first ,  i adore Brock's SHD x BBG .... that zingy sherbet mouthwatering berry goodness i was hoping for elements in the BlackBerry Gum girls,  we shall see   BUT its the Apollo Black Cherry that stole the show :yep:    An utter delight to run from start til now ,  she will still offer up a decent 2nd harvesting and very much looking forward to a well cured sample at Christmas  :george:

I will say she smells on point ,  theres a fule like stench underneath with the cherry scent  / pungent aroma underneath  that changed as they matured,  late bloom she was ripe sweet cherry plain as day on top :)     I would love to run her again.   

• Like 2