Can't believe it is still not decriminalised in the UK to grow for personal use

awesomesauce

1 hour ago, Oldbear said:

Actually it was banned as part of a campaign by DuPont to insure wood pulp not hemp was the main base for paper. 

Find a copy of "The Emperor wears no clothes" 

:yinyang:

I was about to reply this too :yep:

• Like 3

The fact trees take years to grow and weed months wasn't missed on them, the reefer madness, jazz, mexican immigrant bullshit

was a very convenient cover for the real reason....still going on today...swap wood pulp for big pharma and the psychosis crap.

It's all to do with greedy cunts and their profits...:puke:

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...
On 18/04/2023 at 3:31 PM, stu914 said:

The fact trees take years to grow and weed months wasn't missed on them, the reefer madness, jazz, mexican immigrant bullshit

was a very convenient cover for the real reason....still going on today...swap wood pulp for big pharma and the psychosis crap.

It's all to do with greedy cunts and their profits...:puke:

Well, yeah, you know.. Maybe it's time we use the bullshit cover of all the Jazz, Mexican immigrant bullshit to play them at their own game?

I wonder how it'd stand in a UK court if you called the judge out for being racist. Present him/her with the so called facts and ask if they agree with it. If they do, they admit to being a racist! Ahh.. An ideal world right :) 

It won't be too long before America says we can legalise it here anyway :) 

• Like 2

The only political parties who are committed to legalising cannabis are the Lib Dems and the Greens. The Tories would probably do it if there was money to be made as that's really all they care about. Labour? No chance in Hell. Puritans they are.

So, vote Green or Lib Dem if you want the laws on drugs to change.

• Like 4

I was sitting in the lovely spring sunshine yesterday morning vaping some 9 month cured Neville's Haze organic outdoor cob.  It's a very uplifting and spiritual feeling high and got me thinking that the only real way to make change happen politically is to vote for the party that you genuinely feel represents your own views and to then live life as closely to this change you'd like to see as possible.  If this means breaking rules and laws to forge the change, then so be it. 

• Like 4

• 7 months later...
3 minutes ago, b0lero said:

Not many know, but UK once was the biggest medical exporter in the world (2016-2018) and it was produced by British Sugar (British Cannabis)  Wissington sugar beet plant.
https://www.verdict.co.uk/british-sugar-cannabis-uk-medical-marijuana/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44197038

Ye but it was cbd,you can get licence from Gov if i remember well about 600£ not that eazy cuse you will have provide test result about whats in your plant etc.. but not imposibble

Well that would explain how big narstie has a medical contract to produce for the clinics! Just looked, its 5k just for the application fee

Just now, Banarchylamp said:

Just looked, its 5k just for the application fee

and a DBS check lol so if you've got prior convictions for growing cannabis, you won't get a license.

• Like 6

On 12/05/2022 at 7:23 AM, McHazy said:

Britain is one of the largest exporters of medical cannabis worldwide the cunts already know how to fuckin monetise it :yep:

It's the Hudson Bay Trading and East India Company for the modern age.

• Like 1

I hope there’s a hung parliament at the next election. Labour might concede cannabis legalisation as an easy compromise should they enter government with the LibDems. Food for thought!

Not interested in any of it unless there’s no constrictions eg plant no etc . You can keep your 5 or whatever number they put on it if it ever happens legalisation in my eyes is you can grow and do what you want but we know that will never happen.

• Like 2