Monkeypig makes a right hash of it

monkeypig

Nice , I've got a borosilicate rolling pin for such shenanigans , found it in a bin back when I used to collect kerbside recycling for a living , right fuckin womble me lol

I just had a set of the bubble bag dude bags , the mate who effectively nicked em rates them over his old fresh headies bags , which can't be bad for the price and you get the 93 micron in the set rather than having to stump up extra 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just found one only 10£_15£ mate usually give me all the popcorn bud and trim even some decent buds that I sometimes dry want to make my bubble a more refined product and seen a Frenchie vidio with them Rolling it holding out hope it will make better end product cheers man 

@lildaveham   Is that a pyrex jobbie? I was looking at them on the bay, but I wasn't too sure about how well the ends would seal and didn't want boiling seepage over my trotters and hash?

on the azamon it's a simax 1000ml borosilicate bottle for any that want one.

• Like 2

@monkeypig those rubber chemistry style bungs proper work , mine came with cork which did leak but the rubber stoppers get the job done :yep:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

@lildaveham   Is that a pyrex jobbie? I was looking at them on the bay, but I wasn't too sure about how well the ends would seal and didn't want boiling seepage over my trotters and hash?

on the azamon it's a simax 1000ml borosilicate bottle for any that want one.

I used some rubber bungs I got from a brewers shop, I also didn’t trust the original fittings to be safe. 

• Like 2