Dutch Passion - Growing Competition 2022 - Outdoor/Guerilla - strains: Durban Dew, Passion #1, Hollands Hope, Frisian Dew, Think Fast

Antonio_DutchPassion

@e55ex0ldb0y haha thanks mate easier than I thought. Although the graft is harder. Suppose you get what you put in, research wise. Asking questions is definitely the best way.

@B-real that’s the first other purple Durban’s Dew I’ve seen. Had thought I mixed seeds up. Looking great btw. 

• Like 2

V. @AnonyMice

Hi mate.

Yh I think I got one purple think fast at the other spot which is weird. 

I thought did I mix them up and get confused but the buds below are still white pisils and looks like my other think fast next which isn't showing color. 

14 hours ago, B-real said:

V. @AnonyMice

Hi mate.

Yh I think I got one purple think fast at the other spot which is weird. 

I thought did I mix them up and get confused but the buds below are still white pisils and looks like my other think fast next which isn't showing color. 

easy mate. was the purple Durban faster to flower than the green ones ?

• Like 2

@CheechChongReturns my purple one was slow and small from the start. However it does seem to be slightly more matured in flower than the other one, not certain about that another few weeks will be easier to tell. Seems like there’s more bud sites and they are slightly bigger though. Limiting visits here as it’s quite an open spot, only has the 2 Durban Dew’s there. 

@B-real my two look completely different mate. Very interesting. I wonder if they’ll have differences in smell/taste. I thought I mixed my seeds up too lol 

@SHIRE STALKBEANS! Thanks buddy :) hoping they stay that way for a few more weeks 

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 2

On 14/09/2022 at 0:48 PM, B-real said:

No botryitis yet will check weekend .

is there any prizes for the comp 1st 2cnd 3rd lol.

Not saying I'll get any but maybe it might incentivise the lazy buggers.

Wondering this too. Not that I’ll win any but be cool to know what we’re in the running for! :) 

Another plot check at plot 2 .

This think fast is pretty much done all milky trichomes but my hearts saying leave longer to swell out and Amber up a bit but my guts saying its rain all week with 2 days with sun/showers the bad weather's gunna clear in 10 days .

Dunno to chop now lost a few buds to rot nothing major about 4 pinches worth.

Think fast

large.20220927_111421_compress63.jpglarge.20220927_111437_compress33.jpg

Durban dew 2

Really slow this 1 it started flowering before plot 1 DDew maybe more sativa leaning?

large.20220927_111452_compress75.jpg

Impulse harvesting isn't good but I'm not sure if I'm bullshitting myself into chopping or delaying. 

Ahhh wot a head fuck.

:wallbash:

B.