Cream of the Crop - April 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - April 2022  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks for votes. Hopefully the subscriber seeds make their way through customs safe and grow into an interesting diary in the future. :oldtoker:

• Like 7

thanks a lot, made my day! commiserations Jon lovely picture. I also have to refuse the kind gesture @Joolz and would like to thank everyone who voted for the hash pic. I for security reasons can't accept the prize and if Joolz is fine with it, give them to anarchycamp for im sure they'll be put to good use.

Thanks for votes. Don't let this put you off voting me for cotc in the future circumstances change and its a pleasant compliment to even be in the running. Plus i can move ;)

congratulations @anarchycamp

@Jon Smith @Notorious B.U.D

what a scrog

Edited by rumplestilskin'n
  • Like 6

@Joolz :cheers:

@One Tree Horticulture & @Ledgrowlights-Adam Thanks for the very generous prizes I’ll make sure I put them to good use :yep: 

A big shout out to everyone who voted for my pic it has made my day to win COTC with it, also thanks to @mikeydoughnut I couldn’t of done it without you…:D 

Im not gonna lie I had thought about nominating that pic myself but didn’t because it didn’t seem right so I was chuffed to bits that it even got entered and even more so for the amount of votes it got from my fellow growers…nice one! :yahoo:

Also congrats to @rumplestilskin'n & @anarchycamp

Edited by Notorious B.U.D
  • Like 11

:) not sure what I did but thanks @Notorious B.U.D lol … Proper well deserved. Nice clean picture n that. No danger of triggering any OCD’s or owt. Almost looks like a grow catalogue! That’s without even mentioning how impressive the tree is :) … I didn’t vote for yer because I think you already had 50 by then lol awesome stuff! 

• Like 1

Ahh I couldn’t possibly take credit @Notorious B.U.D. Although I think I liked it in your diary. So shame on me for not doing so. Never occurs to me to do it until joolz gives the nudge. I can imagine a good few will have nominated a pic like that :) 

• Like 2

@mikeydoughnut lol I’m not sure how I came to that conclusion then I must of completely misread something when I was a bit too stoned :mashed:

Well a massive thanks then to the person/people who nominated my pic whoever you are :ninja:

• Like 5

Received my Prizes from  @One Tree Horticulture @Ledgrowlights-Adam @ledgrowlights-Craig and I’m chuffed to bits, thanks once again its really generous of you all and I can’t wait to put them all to good use :yep:

Thanks @Joolz for doing what you do man it’s much appreciated I’ll be sending in another subscription as soon as I’ve got some spare £ :yinyang:

• Like 9

Proper well deserved @Notorious B.U.D. You’ve probably inspired so many people it’s not even funny wi that tree. I’m sure we all have our iconic threads we personally remember or enjoy the most. I can’t remember the guys name, his fault coz it’s a right mouthful, blabberblabblab or summat and his bonsai’s blew my mind. For a lot of folk it’ll be the humongous fuck off tree you’ve knocked out. Folk’ll enjoy that tree thread for years to come. Is it pinned so it dunt get lost? I think it’s only fair :) 

• Like 1