Cream of the Crop - April 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - April 2022  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Tough one this month guys ,  all worthy of winning !    From  Overload on trichs ,  to stunning colouration of those nugs  , jumbo mains and that hash :)     

For me its the stunning handy work of the Notorious B.U.D.   epic pics and mad skills :yep:   

• Like 6

This is all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too soon after last month's exciting finish :skin_up:

I'll be back :yes:

• Like 5

Just now, ratdog said:

looks like we already have a winner :ohmygod:

another great line up this month but i @Notorious B.U.D gets my vote.

glad he wasn't in last months

Yep he's got it in the bag lol

• Like 4

Big thanks to whoever nominated my pic for this months COTC :yep: and also cheers to everyone who’s already voted for me so far :cheers: 

Some really nice tasty looking bud shots in the entries but my vote ended up going to @rumplestilskin'n for that lovely hash pic… top work man!

Best of luck everyone :v:

• Like 10

I'm chuffed to bits to make this months short list :D

Looking at the other entries, they're all excellent,  top quality buds and hash and top quality photography, it's a tough competition this one.

• Like 6

thanks for the nomination and kind words. 

between mikey and notorious for me but with a whopping canopy like that I've swayed towards @Notorious B.U.D

good luck everyone

• Like 5