Turnspit Genetics

GSZZ

Ah ok I missed that bit. That is a bit shitty alright. I suppose the solution would be to go through a 3rd party like Revolut or something

• Like 3

3 hours ago, soil in a pot said:

Thank god for me mate hes just done it for me. 

Does this mean the pack you checked out in our store can be relisted for somebody else to buy ?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, OldFord said:

Fantastic to see the mans legacy live on and touch so many  :yep:      Wishing all the very best & every success for the future sir.   

Please remember Indicas needs love too :)     

8 hours ago, unity said:

All the best for this Mr Syrup, hope this works out really well for ya :)

May I also add a +1 for some heavy ass skunky indicas :wub:

8 hours ago, stu914 said:

Another here for indica...pretty please....:yep:

I do actually have a bit of something planned, I am just waiting on something arriving home from a friend of mine before I can start any work on it. 

I did make "Sunship" which is Disco Biscuit x Sunshine Daydream, they passed the test grow with flying colours, it actually came out a lot better than I was expecting. I wasn't sure about releasing it, and there aren't many packs - tbh I had planned to shelf it and remake it at a later date. 

@Cursed 

For some reason your quote kept breaking my post lol Apart from the aforementioned, my focus at the moment is on "Long Lisa" (one of Celias daughters, a selection from the bx1) and Celia bx2, and it almost goes without saying the Smile line. 

• Like 17

Just now, GSZZ said:

I do actually have a bit of something planned, I am just waiting on something arriving home from a friend of mine before I can start any work on it. 

I did make "Sunship" which is Disco Biscuit x Sunshine Daydream, they passed the test grow with flying colours, it actually came out a lot better than I was expecting. I wasn't sure about releasing it, and there aren't many packs - tbh I had planned to shelf it and remake it at a later date. 

@Cursed 

For some reason your quote kept breaking my post lol Apart from the aforementioned, my focus at the moment is on "Long Lisa" (one of Celias daughters, a selection from the bx1) and Celia bx2, and it almost goes without saying the Smile line. 

@GSZZ As long as it doesn't distract you from making rocket fuel sativa mixes mate i want to feel like a astronaut on a mission to mars toking on one of your red rockets lollol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GSZZ said:

I did make "Sunship" which is Disco Biscuit x Sunshine Daydream

where do I sign up... :woot:

• Like 3

On 5/7/2022 at 8:44 PM, unity said:

where do I sign up... :woot:

I want to sign up too! When do you plan to release these @GSZZ?

Managed to grab some Celia bx from the uk420 shop. Absolutely love disco biscuit so am sure I'll love Sunship  too :wub:

• Like 1

• 10 months later...