Turnspit Genetics

GSZZ

@MrDo Just through my website now :yep:  although I suspect a few extra packs may end up listed on the UK420 store due to none-payments and the likes.

Edited by GSZZ
  • Like 5

Good luck with it. Too many commitments at the moment and seeds to grow already, but I'll probably have a dabble with one of your outputs one day.

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, GSZZ said:

@MrDo Just through my website now :yep:  although I suspect a few extra packs may end up listed on the UK420 store due to none-payments and the likes.

@GSZZ Cheers for the reply so no other way to  pay other than by crypto then mate?

Edited by MrDo
  • Like 1

What's the flavor coming from Celia bx?

Good luck with the venture @Turnspit genetics

• Like 1

Fantastic to see the mans legacy live on and touch so many  :yep:      Wishing all the very best & every success for the future sir.   

Please remember Indicas needs love too :)     

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 5

All the best for this Mr Syrup, hope this works out really well for ya :)

May I also add a +1 for some heavy ass skunky indicas :wub:

• Like 3

I'd donate a kidney for one of those cuts but I'm certain a well selected seed is the next best thing. 

Truly functional genetics that I've never heard a bad word about. We salute you for keeping this unique piece of cannabis history alive! :guitar:

• Like 3

Great to see celia live on. Special plant that can clearly form the basis of superb strains. If I ever dust the wallet off to buy more seed, i know where I'm heading.

:skin_up:

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 7

39 minutes ago, soil in a pot said:

Honeslty mate your gonna loose out on so many customers as i cant be only one finding it a bit of a stress.  Cash is so much easier 

I'm sure other payment options are in the pipeline, however crypto is the safest, easiest (once you get your head round it) and quickest to implement. Setting up a PO Box for cash in the post takes time, adding a few lines of code to a website to accept crypto is practically instant.

There's plenty of how to / tutorials on YouTube. I'd urge you to persevere. Crypto isn't going anywhere and it's the future of payments and transfers so it's worth getting your head round it all sooner rather than later.

If you can upload photos to UK420 you have all the technical ability required to pay with Crypto.

• Like 8

It's not exactly rocket science....you open a Coinbase account, buy some crypto with your credit/debit card and send them to the sellers address. I think it was a smart move....it gave me a chance to buy a pack ahead of all the folk that had piles of cash waiting but no Coinbase account :D

• Like 3

The majority of UK banks block any payments made to Coinbase as mentioned on the other page. If you try and make a payment you get a failed transaction message. 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
  • Like 1