Exile ft Ccs141 Episode 1

Exile420

Im still shocked that not one of the 420ltr pot guys took BlackpoolBouncer up on his wisdom with suggesting the medium trick  ,  its been niggling at me and i gave in to his wisdom ,  i now have something brewing ,  will divulge shortly , just waiting to see how it pans outn :) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Its ok for you as your firm handed bruv.. im on me todd and all ive got is a 3 pronged fork and a stolen Thames water spade lollol

Used bang 100 out on me bill mate.. always 100% into it and you will be rewarded nicely.. :)

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

When i saw he was 4 handed was thinking of asking for a loaner. lol

Someone else on here is coming down to give me and the boys a hand off this site but I won't mention who :pitchfork:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Im still shocked that not one of the 420ltr pot guys took BlackpoolBouncer up on his wisdom with suggesting the medium trick  ,  its been niggling at me and i gave in to his wisdom ,  i now have something brewing ,  will divulge shortly , just waiting to see how it pans outn :) 

Am strictly using what was supplied by Mark and the team to see how things pan out, only thing I've added to the pot is native soil, no other amendments apart from the bio tabs.

Also I have my way that works for me so rather stick to what I know lol

Edited by Exile420
  • Like 5

Just now, Exile420 said:

Am strictly using what was supplied by Mark and the team to see how things pan out, only thing I've added to the pot is native soil, no other amendments apart from the bio tabs.

Yeah mate i get that and its all good :yep:      Keeps a level competition  :)      I was simply intrigued by BPB's suggestion and i had to try it , with not doing the 420 pot comp as i was way too busy ,  then getting some not so good news , its kind of forced my hand at a last ditch attempt to try a few things as i believe this will quite possibly be my last season on the growing mate , see how it plays ,  i took his suggestion and adapted it slightly , seeing good progress so far but will hang fire on putting anything up on here for a tad longer :) 

• Like 4

Yeah that's it mate, training and pruning  is key to the big pots I think.. sorry to hear that mate.. jars that full now? lol

Yeah I've been waiting on your pictures tbh lol

Everyone getting excited to see monsters already lol

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Used bang 100 out on me bill mate.. always 100% into it and you will be rewarded nicely.

Not so easy when green space isn't readily available.. always 110% into it dude and ive no issues with my rewards.. I harvested enough last season to last me 3 years lollol

• Like 3

Just now, Revive said:

Not so easy when green space isn't readily available.. always 110% into it dude and ive no issues with my rewards.. I harvested enough last season to last me 3 years lollol

Yeah it is just wonder further mate but suppose some of us are li it'd to travel n that..

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Yeah it is just wonder further mate but suppose some of us are li it'd to travel n that..

Its just time buddy.. own and run a company that demands  pretty much all of me these days..working long hours too so I need something close by ish.. I can get to all my plots withing 15 mins from leaving the house so that way i can still visit if needed after work.. besides mate it doesn't matter how much weed I grow I can onlysmoke so much of it.. I dont sell it or anything ..even giving it away is a bit bait, who gives away free weed unless they have stacks of it.. ive fuking boxes if jars full many unopened since last November.. I spend about £250 on fuking jars lollol ill be buying more by the looks of it, although I may vac pack what's left from last season so I can used the jars again..large.20211120_225535_compress59.jpglarge.20211120_225513_compress24.jpg

• Like 10

7 hours ago, Revive said:

Its just time buddy.. own and run a company that demands  pretty much all of me these days..working long hours too so I need something close by ish.. I can get to all my plots withing 15 mins from leaving the house so that way i can still visit if needed after work.. besides mate it doesn't matter how much weed I grow I can onlysmoke so much of it.. I dont sell it or anything ..even giving it away is a bit bait, who gives away free weed unless they have stacks of it.. ive fuking boxes if jars full many unopened since last November.. I spend about £250 on fuking jars lollol ill be buying more by the looks of it, although I may vac pack what's left from last season so I can used the jars again..large.20211120_225535_compress59.jpglarge.20211120_225513_compress24.jpg

I know how you feel dude, I've been in touch with Bud Buddies and I'm going to donate some of last years crop to them.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, Revive said:

I'll take a jar if it's a bother mate lol

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I know how you feel dude, I've been in touch with Bud Buddies and I'm going to donate some of last years crop to them.

Thats a nice thing to do fella..  I do give lil bits away here and there but as I say its a bit bait if your trying to keep your shit on the downloads

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Exile420 said:

I'll take a jar if it's a bother mate lol

Take 2 there's plenty ;)

• Like 6