Exile ft Ccs141 Episode 1

Exile420

Getting on now fellas.. how many more you lot got to get out or have you only just started?

Be lucky lads :yinyang:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Getting on now fellas.. how many more you lot got to get out or have you only just started?

Be lucky lads :yinyang:

Only just started popping left right and centre about 100+ to go lol

• Like 7

Just now, Exile420 said:

Only just started popping left right and centre about 100+ to go lol

Well your 4 handed this season so many hands and all that.. I need a couple of labourers mate im already fuked lollol

• Like 8

Interesting strains, really curious to how the bcn critical fast gets on. I'm really close to ordering some myself as there cheap, 25 seeds for around 40-50 quid...can't go wrong with that price. Good luck.

• Like 2

Off to a flying start guys ,    Keep up the pace and the hard graft will pay off  :yep:  

That plot should look like a little forest when your in full swing ,  looking forward to seeing the developments.    

• Like 4

Update..

Well we decided today that we would have some 300mg edibles for our journey to the plot..

Boy was that a bad idea after 2 bongs of hash and a blunt of stardawg on the walk lollol

But we got there and got some plants in the ground..

15x cookies, 2 gelato 41 fv and 3 bcn critical xxl fv..

5 more gelato to go..

The Jack here loves there new homes and looked nice and healthy.. :D

Cookies is now in the big pot with more of the bio tabs accessions :cowboy:

Not much really to report on.. loads of rain  tonight am hoping..

420ltr pot got a good drenching ready for them roots to find there way..

I will be topping and opening her up..

2 cookies were direct sowed with no paper towels or what and they have just touched surface to..

Jack here last photo..

That's it for now guys..

large.IMG-20220515-WA0006(1).jpglarge.IMG-20220515-WA0004.jpglarge.IMG-20220515-WA0003.jpglarge.IMG-20220515-WA0002.jpg

• Like 14

Was right mission and the night before can't wait for get the rest out need grab some autos for early harvest and early hash :skin_up:

• Like 4

Fuck me, you guys are gonna have a fucking jungle on your hands. Im pulling up chair for this one :yahoo:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, CustardVape said:

Fuck me, you guys are gonna have a fucking jungle on your hands. Im pulling up chair for this one :yahoo:

This is only 1 of 2 diaries lol

Have other breeders beans to ;)

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Update tomorrow get the last few girls out and maybe order some more tomorrow.. see how the seedling settled 2 week ago.

• Like 2

So just so you guys know how we transport plants to site we have a golden bag provided by @Exile420 got 6 gorilla dawg not seedstockers and 5 gelato 41 will get pics tonight here is our golden bag large.IMG_20220527_181959_930.jpg

• Like 9

Oh ordered 5 auto wedding glue, 5x 20ltr fabric pots and some compost so they will be added to the list of things.

• Like 3