Curing help

ChampagneSuperGrow3r

21 hours ago, highgrower said:

Was it very dry when you gave it to them - if too dry cure will stop and wont make a difference how long they kept it for.

Bro I don't think you can over dry canna,I still have some in my drying net,it's there for 3months now lol just had a smoke,taste is perfect(auto Bbk),some blueberry tasting nug. Think most problem comes due not drying enough and jaring,all my mates do it and I hate taste of their weed.

• Like 1

I used to put a piece of potato peel in the pouch when bacca too dry

it puts a bit of moisture back into it. can't see why it wouldn't do the same with weed

it shouldn't leave a strong smell on the weed

has anyone tried anything DIY like this to put a bit of moisture back in without using those boveda sheets?

mystic

I smoke so little that my end product gets a lengthy dry and cure.       I spend time & love growing my girls to try get the best results possible .... so why not drying & curing !?

I rough trim an entire branch , hang upside down in the dark for 10 days ,  i then further trim remaining larger leaf followed by a net dry session for 10 days ,  final trim prior to being jarred for curing.    I follow a strict 3 month burping regime ,  set timer alarms lol       After tha i relax it to a once weekly then fortnightly burp unti i get to burping monthly ,  i still burp my jars monthly and that includes stuff thats been jarred for years .... this method helps me keep on top of any issues or degrading product.    

My end product generally tastes wonderful and crumbles wonderfully ,  even after 3 yrs in the jar :yep:

• Like 1