First iws grow pics

Baron von greenback

@Baron von greenback keep the pics coming - really stunning Buddage man - System is running well thanks - need more air movement now they have thickened out. I like the look of the aero system they do - but I must say the plants in my autopots look amazing - going to put them to flower soon 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Puffdiddy said:

@Baron von greenback keep the pics coming - really stunning Buddage man - System is running well thanks - need more air movement now they have thickened out. I like the look of the aero system they do - but I must say the plants in my autopots look amazing - going to put them to flower soon 

Good mate i got floor fans they good you can angle under plants adam on here has them cant wait to see how yours turn out in that 

@Baron von greenback thanks man, I’m putting together an order but I need to slow down I’ve gone from just that 8 pot alien system to adding 9 autopots - 8 pot vegging Oxypot system and have 12 seedlings 16 clones... WTF and just starting to discover that none of what I have is particularly high in cbd - the whole reason for this... Bloody rookie mistakes, but I'm semi retired so have the time for it - last two weeks I’ve been pretty crippled up bearly able to get my socks on… it’s been a god send finding you dodgy bunch to keep me focused on patience and care and then seeing your beautiful results sets my goals high and far ! Good innnit :)

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Puffdiddy said:

@Baron von greenback thanks man, I’m putting together an order but I need to slow down I’ve gone from just that 8 pot alien system to adding 9 autopots - 8 pot vegging Oxypot system and have 12 seedlings 16 clones... WTF and just starting to discover that none of what I have is particularly high in cbd - the whole reason for this... Bloody rookie mistakes, but I'm semi retired so have the time for it - last two weeks I’ve been pretty crippled up bearly able to get my socks on… it’s been a god send finding you dodgy bunch to keep me focused on patience and care and then seeing your beautiful results sets my goals high and far ! Good innnit :)

Ye mate it gets addictive and exspensive you need to get your system as automated as possible if you fucked or someone to help i was looking at bluelab stuff last night they have these feeding pumps for nutes and ph up but they start at a £1000  so way to exspensive but you want to be growing top quality stuff with top equipment  and i want it all know but it not possible its a mental feeling drive sort of thing hard to explain once it gets a grip of you have to do more research on cbd seeds for next time mate

On 29/04/2022 at 2:45 PM, Baron von greenback said:

large.62718d96a00a7_BlackberryMoonrock1.jpglarge.62718d982ddc6_BlackberryMoonrock3.jpglarge.62718d9a3bcd5_BlackberryMoonrock4.jpglarge.62718d9c48b01_BlackberryMoonrock5.jpglarge.62718d9de60ec_BlackberryMoonrock6.jpglarge.62718d9f8c36e_BlackberryMoonrock7.jpglarge.62718da0b9237_BlackberryMoonrock8.jpglarge.62718da23d9ba_BlackberryMoonrock9.jpgsome more pics of the last plants of the blackberry moonrocks

• Like 1