First iws grow pics

Baron von greenback

These are pics of my first sort of iws grow they were veged in soil then i ripped the roots to bits to get rid of as much soil as possible so wasnt exspecting that much but these are the best plants i have grew up to now and first time i have any colour so i am over the moon with these and there dense full of trichs proper happy cant wait to do next one these 7 are blackberry moonrocks 5 days into flushlarge.Screenshot_20220427-212532_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220427-211009_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220427-211105_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220427-211135_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220427-211536_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220427-211359_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20220427-211455_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Baron von greenback
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Puffdiddy said:

@Baron von greenback 

that first pic does it for me - amazing transformation - autumnal mixed with another world colours ! Great job bro

Thanks mate 

• Like 1

@Baron von greenbackand you reckon you don't know what you're doing! Looking gorgeous man, I'd be over the moon with a garden looking that lush, many good smokes coming your way by the look of it, and looking forward to seeing your future grows man, niiiiice,  and those colours mmmm, bet you'll get some nice hash from those bubble bags of yours too :skin_up:

Cheers guys cant wait for next one when its done from start to finish trying to get everything i want in my growroom its just taking me a while money this time i growing under 1600w lumatex zeus pro 1 450w lumatex zeus pro 1 600w omega luna all from @Ledgrowlights-Adam need 1 more light for flower room  so looking forward to see what these do full grow @Should Know Betterer thanks i doing bubble hash got cutting from last 2 grows werent very good plus buds from this one going to try and make a bar like on the other thread going to do a bit of a diary cause its the first time i doing it so people can help me 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Beautiful plants mate, they look good enough to eat.

Thanks mate i really happy with them trying like

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Baron von greenback said:

Starting to chop everthing down tomorrow so i put a few more pics then

How’s it looking ? Been busy boy ?

1 hour ago, Puffdiddy said:

@Baron von greenback gotta see the trimmed results , come on , chop chop 

@Puffdiddy ye man i show some pics after i trimmed got these ready to chop and put more seeds down for next how your system going i really fancy one of them i nearly bought an alien one the other day the black one 

• Like 2