Alrighty folks

Jams67

@Jams67 

What a wonderful hello.

You're obviously a keeper in the friend bank.

I'm a retired alcoholic who spent far too long stressed with work and downing booze to blot out the day!

Now I'm trying my hand at growing partly for pain relief but now mostly because I absolutely love rearing such a beautiful plant! What you going to start with? Get some advice from here - I didn't and am currently growing some rope lol 

Still, I'm loving it anyway and it spiured me on to learn and choose carefully... Atb pd

• Like 2

Just now, Hubbabubba said:

Welcome mate I hope you like politics .

I hope they like nice things like leaves & flowers

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Puffdiddy said:

@Jams67 

What a wonderful hello.

You're obviously a keeper in the friend bank.

I'm a retired alcoholic who spent far too long stressed with work and downing booze to blot out the day!

Now I'm trying my hand at growing partly for pain relief but now mostly because I absolutely love rearing such a beautiful plant! What you going to start with? Get some advice from here - I didn't and am currently growing some rope lol 

Still, I'm loving it anyway and it spiured me on to learn and choose carefully... Atb pd

Hey bud, thanks for the warm welcome. I know exactly what you mean with work, it took me long enough but I know what’s important now and it certainly ain’t work lol 

ive already picked up some good advice on here and looking to start my first grow in next week or 2, will be starting with 2 lemon drizzle and 2 affidaze from rgsc. First real attempt at growing anything but feel a lot more confident having the forum to help keep me on track. What are you growing at the moment, do you have a grow diary going?

All the best mate, J

@Hubbabubba@Lux_Interior

cheers for the welcome:yep:

Edited by Jams67
Missed the other replies
  • Like 2

@Jams67

im not sure how to link my diary’s mate - I’ve got a few things cooking - started with a bit of a not so good strain so went mental and started another 12 different ones… now I’m busy boy Mc Busy 

love it though 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Puffdiddy said:

@Jams67

im not sure how to link my diary’s mate - I’ve got a few things cooking - started with a bit of a not so good strain so went mental and started another 12 different ones… now I’m busy boy Mc Busy 

love it though 

Good man, I will be sure to have a look when I get back home, you will have some variety in your jars after that grow:bong:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jams67 said:

Good man, I will be sure to have a look when I get back home, you will have some variety in your jars after that grow:bong:

That’s the idea ! lol 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...