Alrighty folks

Jams67

Alrighty folks, I recently joined after reading through some threads and deciding to have a shot at growing my own. Cant believe the amount knowledge and skills that everyone is more than happy to share on here, hopefully I will be able to to pick up enough from you guys to have a successful grow and in the future be able to contribute a little myself.

A bit about myself, I started smoking back in high school and gave up after about 10 years or so due to work. Last year I quit drinking and decided I wanted a change of lifestyle, and from the work I do being away from home all the time. I was off work due to surgery and thought I would see how I got on going back to weed. Turns out I am much more suited to weed than drink lol I love playing guitar even though I’m terrible, and nothing beats having a smoke and jamming on guitar, I can go for hours with a good creative stone on - magic (maybe not for the missus and the neighbours though)

I keep saying smoke but I actually dont smoke anymore and only use dry herb vapes current vapes are Herborizer Ti, Crafty +, Sticky brick runt, hydro brick maxx, flip brick, dynavap M, Vong I, Pax 3, Volcano Hybrid. Ive never tried concentrates so if I can get somewhat decent yields from my grow tent, I plan on getting a rosin press so I can :haveadab:

I have already started buying the first part of my setup but I will leave that for the relevant threads as I could still use some advice/reassurance I’m heading in the right direction.

all the best, and thanks for having me:bong:

• Like 14

Hi and welcome to UK420 :) 

Sounds like you’ve had a nose around already :yep: Don’t buy anything until you’ve done some asking around here. This place has saved me a fortune; the advice here is sound, to say the least. Ask loads of questions; I’ve been asking for a year now lol Good luck 

Edited by Gaijin
Bloody grammar, twice
  • Like 10

Hi welcome to the UK420 Community

38 minutes ago, Jams67 said:

dynavap M

Something all cannabis users should have in their arsenal :yep:

• Like 7

@Gaijin Haha yeah been having a wee nose and lurking about for a week or 2. I’m working away at the moment so had limited access and time but tried to read through as much as possible. This forum is amazing, so much information. I’m looking forward to see where it can take me on my growing journey 

@Military Grade Thanks for the welcome. 100% with you on the Dynavap M (mine is the 21) I actually use the tip in a BB9 stem now and mainly through water, seeing when the vapour stops in the stem means its time to clear, awesome bit of kit for the money. I never knew dry herb vapes were a thing until last year, but the M was mind blowing to me when i first got it, what it can do with so little weed is crazy. I have the Vong I waiting for me at home that I’d picked up from Vapefiend in the 420 sale, cant wait to give that a go.

Cheers, J:bong:

• Like 4

I'm still rocking the original 2017 model lol . The DynaVap is a very efficient bit of kit. I too use mine through a glass bong via adapter.

large.5f0de5936d7eb_DvapAdapter2.jpg

My cap has seen better days and this pic was taken almost 2 years ago lol

large.5f2ef9da45cad_DynaVapCap2017.jpg

Hope you enjoy your new toy when you get your hands on it.

• Like 5

@Military Grade your cap puts mine to shame lol. The Dynavap’s must be one of the most efficient ways to enjoy your herb. I am on the waiting list for the Anvil, from what ive seen its like a dynavap that can hit harder than a brick - cant wait for that. I’m sure I will love the vong, was tempted by last years vong with the wood but the easy of cleaning the all titanium vong I won me over, a bit like the m perfect to take on camping trips etc

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Military Grade said:

use mine through a glass bong via adapter.

how does this compare to a volcano classic? which I have im always looking for a smoother way to vape. also have the crafty+

and now the quote function has stopped working so...

"The Dynavap’s must be one of the most efficient ways to enjoy your herb" says @Jams67

edit- welcome to the site @Jams67

is the dynavap a standard vaper or is it something different?

mystic

Edited by mysticriver
  • Like 4

So Jams67 are there any vapes you haven't got? lol 

Just out of interest which do you prefer out of the Pax and the Volcano? I know they're not really comparable it's just my mate loves his pax whilst I'm not too fussed, love the Cano though. 

• Like 4

Cheer for the welcome folks.

@mysticriver The dynavaps are quite different to the volcano. They use a very small amount like 0.1g and you heat with either a torch or an induction heater. I can usually get 3 decent hits using my Orion induction heater and can easily milk up the mega globe using my dynavap. The volcano classic ive not used but I have the hybrid, and dont really use it too often as I prefer my other vapes and also my missus doesn’t like watching me inhaling from the bag (she’s fine with me sitting puffing on my sticky bricks though lol) If you have the crafty you can always get a water piece adapter and pull that through a bong/bubbler for a smoother hit, the jury is still out on the crafty + for me, although storz and Bickel just sent me a replacement under warranty so I will need to try the new unit when i get home. I only got into the dry herb vapes the end of last year so I’m far from an expert but I have watched a lot of videos on YouTube. The best ones I find are Troy and Jerry, sneaky Pete and there is a couple of uk you tubers who are a good watch as well, George from Vapefiend (I think Vapefiend may be a site sponsor, they are my go to place for my vapes) and also don’t worry apeman-you is a good uk based vape channel. Well worth looking into if you dont already.

@KC lol yes they are quite addictive and nice to have a selection for different scenarios. I actually only picked the Pax 3 up recently as I was on holiday in Spain and it was the only vape i could get out there. I was actually very impressed with it which I wasnt expecting but it did require the right grind and pack to work properly which at first I was struggling with as the only grinders I could find where i was were terrible. I ended up ditching the grinder and just cram a full nug into the pax and that works a treat, also instead of stirring i would jam the nug with a toothpick and just turn it around. As above its hard to compare to volcano as they are different beasts really. For me the pax is handy for out and about and is very discreet where the volcano is more stay at home party vape for sharing. Again as above if you dont already check out Troy and Jerry think dank, Sneaky Pete, Vapefiend and don’t worry vapehappy, they opened the door to a whole new world for me.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

how does this compare to a volcano classic?

I've never used a volcano mate so I can't give a comparison sorry mate. All I can say is the DynaVap through a glass bong is very smooth to the point it's like sucking in clean skunk flavoured air lol

• Like 5