Beginners problems-question

TomRavaneli

Just now, TomRavaneli said:

What do you mean *fannying with the plants to much* ? Playing with the plants?

Yeah mate ,  playing with them too much is what is implied :yep:   Just leave them to it and let them do their thing :)     They do look nice , keep it up ande keep the pics coming.  

All the best with it mate.    

• Like 1

curious to find where are you located as they are not uk outside temps, mores the pity. 

those girls are looking good, just let them grow  

Edited by RUFUS HOUND

You are right sir. I live at the southest europe. So far gorilla started creating buds and fattens them good. 

Lsd25 is in the same spot for a few days now. Created small buds but is seems like it is not fatten them. Has someone any advise?

Just now, TomRavaneli said:

You are right sir. I live at the southest europe. So far gorilla started creating buds and fattens them good. 

Lsd25 is in the same spot for a few days now. Created small buds but is seems like it is not fatten them. Has someone any advise?

Hi ,  what are you feeding and how often ?      It is poss it may take a bit longer to develop as genetics vary.     Pics would help :yep:

On 21/04/2022 at 11:49 PM, Crow River said:

You must be doing something right!

Well his first aid looks second to none.

I snapped a few branches trying to keep them out of the lights on my last run and saw some amazing recoveries.

I bet @TomRavaneli would have saved that one branch I did lose with that nifty splint technique of his :-)

• Like 1

They are 53 days into soil. 

Now i feed them advanced nutrients micro grow bloom 2ml/l  each  ingredient and big bud 1ml/l. I feed every 5 days 4liters.large.Resizer_16510909476057.jpeglarge.Resizer_16510909376285.jpeglarge.Resizer_16510909191733.jpeglarge.Resizer_16510908784711.jpeg

On 2022-04-21 at 1:30 PM, TomRavaneli said:

Here are the plant, i will try to upload more..large.Resizer_16505599406901.jpeg

They look very healthy and good kee up the amazing work 

8 hours ago, TomRavaneli said:

They are 53 days into soil. 

Now i feed them advanced nutrients micro grow bloom 2ml/l  each  ingredient and big bud 1ml/l. I feed every 5 days 4liters.large.Resizer_16510909476057.jpeglarge.Resizer_16510909376285.jpeglarge.Resizer_16510909191733.jpeglarge.Resizer_16510908784711.jpeg

Fucken love rainbow coloured plants and buds it’s so different how plants can be all different Color’s haha