Heater for 1.2m2 tent

Trashedagain77

6 minutes ago, The Villan said:

When you have set yours, does it perform the schedules daily and correctly ?

It has been so far, but it's early days!

• Like 2

On 14/11/2022 at 11:26 PM, 420Ted said:

@RUFUS HOUND How's the heat cable doing does it heat ya roots up being it the sand 

The heated sand bed is working great  :yep: the 6m cable in a 100x40cm grow bag tray full of sand is spot on for my tent (120x60).

Ive got it linked to my inkbird ITC 308 with set point 24.5'C with 0.5'C offset, so it kicks in when temps fall to 24'C and turns off at 25'C

heres a graph of it in action - the temps are a little off compared to my probe temp as this temp monitor is tucked under the outside rim of the tray, ignore the humidity 

large.6374405f35b6b_sandbedtemp.jpg

6 hours ago, The Villan said:

@monkeypig I have the ITC 308 wifi model. I can set it via the app to do the schedules, but its not 100% certain it works every day, I set it and it works for a couple of days and then I have to revert by doing it manually through the app. I didnt realise I may be able to set the schedules manually on the inkbird itself ?

When you have set yours, does it perform the schedules daily and correctly ?

I think the only one that does the day/night, dual time/temps is the 306, my 308 does heat/cool only, quite basic control - wifi version might have more settings to play with???

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, RUFUS HOUND said:

I think the only one that does the day/night, dual time/temps is the 306, my 308 does heat/cool only, quite basic control - wifi version might have more settings to play with???

Yes rufus, it does allow you to do schedules for night and day, but they are very hit and miss, it will work for a couple of operations and then stop working, so I have to do ot manually through the app. It is still a good bit of kit cause I can change it whilst at work or on the bank :) just annoying that I have to remember to do it :)

Cheers

Vill

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Villan said:

Yes rufus, it does allow you to do schedules for night and day, but they are very hit and miss, it will work for a couple of operations and then stop working, so I have to do ot manually through the app. It is still a good bit of kit cause I can change it whilst at work or on the bank :) just annoying that I have to remember to do it :)

Cheers

Vill

try getting in touch with the selller and get a replacement, not fit for purpose or get in touch with inkbird they maybe able to help.

just had a thought -it could be the app, ou could update or delete / reinstall - worth a try 

• Like 1