My first indoor grow. Blackberry gum (Auto)

OutDoor_Grower85

2 minutes ago, OutDoor_Grower85 said:

Hey @Killuminati7 thanks for stopping by. 

I think your right, I have turned the light down too 80% and moved it up  about a week ago it has got better. But to be honest I think it was battered from early on, I had troubles lol first indoor grow, overwatered, under-watered, over fed the lot you name it I done it lol the buds are forming nice and fattening up alright. (Should be a decent smoke) 

I popped two other seeds and have more or less left them to there own devices and they are doing ok at the moment. 

:skin_up:

I use an app on iPhone Photone it’s a fiver for the full spectrum led bit you can check your ppfd each stage then and get the right dli :yep:

• Like 1
Just now, Killuminati7 said:

I use an app on iPhone Photone it’s a fiver for the full spectrum led bit you can check your ppfd each stage then and get the right dli :yep:

Yes mate. That’s what I got a Couple weeks back helped me out a lot it’s decent. 

• Like 1

Morning fellow growers! 

Just a little update week 10 has started, buds are fattening up very nicely I don’t think there is much time left now maybe a week or two at most. Still a couple white pistols here and there. I have a loop now so will try and get some photos of the Trichs tonight. large.44F77CA1-FD38-4DB4-A34D-FF97D65A08EE.jpeglarge.BE07401C-8706-4E23-BFDD-11F9F9271C0C.jpeglarge.5080AA89-34C4-48E6-AE55-F7C2F9B8C1BE.jpeg

• Like 4