Dexso Dimethyl Ether Organic Solvent

MindSoup

37 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Have you thought about a rosin press?

I have indeed, definitely want to get one eventually, even hair straightener rosin is beautiful. I was just curious about this stuff really, always looking for new cannabis related activities. Does sound fairly dangerous, but wierdly that makes me all the more curious. 

Well if you buy some tip it over something a little bit dirty or greasy in the car engine, ohhhh look how it cleans and dissapears.

Then tip a tiny amount on the ground outside, oh see how quickly it dissapears.

Do not tip some onto a rag and breath through the rag, and fall over giggling.

It evaporates at less than 10'c, it's vapors are explosive.

Just now, Hugh Jass said:

Well if you buy some tip it over something a little bit dirty or greasy in the car engine, ohhhh look how it cleans and dissapears.

Then tip a tiny amount on the ground outside, oh see how quickly it dissapears.

Do not tip some onto a rag and breath through the rag, and fall over giggling.

It evaporates at less than 10'c, it's vapors are explosive.

lol I spy with my little eye a former solvent abuser like I was lol

Evo stik mixed with a little bit of thinner FTW :bag:

• Like 2

It works, though we weren't impressed with the concentrate when we experimented with DME and it is hard on the elastomers used in gaskets and seals in closed loop systems, as well as still being highly flammable and requiring the same C1D1 enclosure as BHO.  

Also a big price difference here if you aren't recycling.

• Like 5

@Chairman O The Bored straighteners work but you need a cheap and cheerful pair with decent temp settings (I find 80c-120c best) 

And you really need to stand on them to get the requisite pressure. (Hence cheap , plus ghd's and the likes run far too hot)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

@Chairman O The Bored straighteners work but you need a cheap and cheerful pair with decent temp settings (I find 80c-120c best) 

And you really need to stand on them to get the requisite pressure. (Hence cheap , plus ghd's and the likes run far too hot)

:yinyang:

yea, it was a few years ago now, i think i got some goodness out, but it was after getting my considerable bulk to mount it and it didn't last beyond that "pressing"!

i think i might get a cheapo fleabay jobbie to give it another bash.... i would probably be capable of knocking one up, but had to ditch most of my "unnecessary" stuff when i emigrated, which means i have a screwdriver and a ball of string in my armoury! Once the chairwoman agrees to move out of the city and we have a garden and a garage/new bored room i can get some new tools and toys to play with! 

Edited by Chairman O The Bored
SP
  • Like 1

one of the first projects for the space.... thanks bud, your site is a fantastic resource for all matters extract!

• Like 2