Confused led lights

Grow lady

1 hour ago, Grow lady said:

@fatboy77fatboy77 my tent is 4ft x 8ft x 6ft tall im looking for good leds lights to flower only i use the maxibright for vegging in different area i tried all the ones i have but not great results and hermied on me so worried about using the ones i have i dont things going wrong this time i have all proper fans filters and twin controller and heater set to 25° its got its own controller its the lights i need to save miney in electric

Go to the diyled website and adam will sort you out with decent lights customer service is best i have had anywere i bought some marshydro 1200watt they were crap then i bought 480watt lumatex and a 600watt lumatex from the site sponsor the diffrence was amazing hope this helps

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Herbal Kint said:

I saw @highgrower doing like 250g under 200w led so it sounds good to me,400w hps should give 400g if done spot on.

The best I managed so far is just under 300g at 220w under the LED and just over 250g doing a vertical grow with a 250w HPS in the same space.

I could push more from the lights - i rekon up to about 400g if i had the extra space.

• Like 1

Just now, highgrower said:

The best I managed so far is just under 300g at 220w under the LED and just over 250g doing a vertical grow with a 250w HPS in the same space.

I could push more from the lights - i rekon up to about 400g if i had the extra space.

I need to up my game lol

• Like 1

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

I need to up my game lol

Up your veg time in final pots by about a week makes such a difference - you may have to water every 2 or so days when in 12/12 - if your worried about the stretch just crush the stems - with LED you dont want long buds anyway just lots of even ones all crammed together.

9 minutes ago, highgrower said:

Mate I didn't grow a photo in years,that prolly got something to do with my yield but even before I never hit more then 450g on 600w hps. Still a holy grail to me after 20 years lol

• Like 1

If it's any use to you iv got a 465 zues Pro in the same size tent next to a 600 HPS and the temps are near perfect... Ov depends on you intake etc but I just run passive on this tent... I can also say that the leds iv used fucking smash it out the park compared to HPS... When I have the money il go all out led already am in seedling cuting and veg just need to swap a few 600s 

• Like 1

Just now, Herbal Kint said:

Mate I didn't grow a photo in years,that prolly got something to do with my yield but even before I never hit more then 450g on 600w hps. Still a holy grail to me after 20 years lol

I think i would struggle to get the results I do with autos - I find it useful to be in control of when the plants flower and you get more control how big they get - have had some massive autos and also some tiny ones plus on average have found regs to be that little bit nicer and stronger smoke wise - I havent done them in a few years now so a few generations down the line i expect they are more punchy.

Try setting your ambient to 30C instead of 25C.

LED's are lacking in IR so leaf temps are a bit low compared to HID.

• Like 2