Passive v fan intake

Eldo

This is how I've mounted mine, its super low tek but surprisingly effective and adjustable. 

large.PXL_20220325_120507154_compress41.jpglarge.PXL_20220325_120456289_compress33.jpg

• Like 3

On 5/12/2022 at 10:04 AM, MindSoup said:

This is how I've mounted mine, its super low tek but surprisingly effective and adjustable. 

large.PXL_20220325_120507154_compress41.jpglarge.PXL_20220325_120456289_compress33.jpg

Cheers mate mine arrived today....Will post a pic once they're up 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Never did post that update but here I am with another question/issue 

large.20220709_221538.jpg

I decided to add a veg area to the drobe. 

Closed off the 4 inch passive intake and added a 6x9 Inch vent going straight into veg area. Now I need to work out how to get some of that air flowing into main grow area

I could connect the 2 together with some 4 Inch ducting bent to stop light leaks sure this would be ok?

Otherwise I'll get another twin eluteng pc fan....1 pushing air out of vet into grow and the other  circuiting air about veg box although since it will mainly be used for seed upto 4 weeks not sure that's necessary?

3rd option I guess would be a single fan doing 1 or the other

Just to add there is a front panel not shown in the pic separation the 2 areas 

TIA  :smokin:

• Like 1

@Shumroom so you think passive all the way will be ok?

I'm not to bothered about light leaks through the 6x9 Vent as this will be running 24hr or possibly 4 hrs off at night

Between the veg and grow area need things to be 100% though obviously. 

Trying to get used to growing and this site, clicked on @green_machine profile but can't find anything about baffle being used. Not sure if its because I'm using a fone or just crap with technology bit be great if either of you could chip in with anymore info.

Extraction is on 40% which is moving about 115cfm air so need to be carefull not to lose negative pressure too hence not wanting to use a regular inline fan 

• 10 months later...
On 10/07/2022 at 11:41 PM, Shumroom said:

I'm fairly sure that the details are in this diary

Atb 

:yinyang:

They aint :)