Light mix, Root juice alternative and bb additives

Eldo

1 hour ago, Eldo said:

was miracle grow all purpose and stated up to 3 months

I'd stay away from that mate.. can be a lil hot :furious:

• Like 1

@revive cheers mate ill give that a miss and just grab a bag of light mix after all unless I stumble across 1 of the recommended ones over the coming days

• Like 1

A great alternative to the root juice would be aloe Vera. Powdered works fine, but if you have fresh one already you can use the gel inside the ‘leaf’ and  and blend it up with water. You can even use the fresh raw gel instead of rooting hormones for cuttings. Aloe Vera has several secondary metabolites and saponins that have a range of benefits and acts like a water thinner.

• Like 6

Thanks @Highgrade14 I need a few house plants so gives me an excuse to pick up 1 to experiment with

Probably a bad place to admit I killed all my houseplants including a cactus lol

At this stage now I need something pre made

@Eldo I’m still learning every day, and have learned an immense amount here in a short time. 

If you’re interested in growing in soil (and that sounds like your plan) consider checking out the Build A Soil YouTube channel for lots of good info about, well...soil. Hah. It doesn’t have to be expensive. 

Read up on Earthworm Castings. I’m working on learning to use them effectively myself. They can take the place of a whole shitpile of other bottled nutrients, if they’re well made with good inputs. I just nursed a sick plant back with them. 

• Like 2

I use bio bizz all mix compo,grow, bloom, cal mag(due autos)  and root juice,all good products ,fish mix as well.

Root juice really smells wrong but seems to make my autos grow faster at start

Edited by Herbal Kint
  • Like 1

@anarchycamp I don't use hps so I didnt ask any more questions about it but I remember someone bringing it up previously on another forum. They said cmh shouldn't be a problem which is strange since thats hid lighting also. 

Guest anarchycamp

@B RadBet that rep hasn't grown a bean in his life:rofl: 

Never had an issue with it myself( can't see how different they'd be to other sensors)

Magnetic ballast maybe?