Please help with setup

Seawolf

large.IMG_1191.JPG@Seawolf

I use that sized tent. 4 x 7.5 ltr pots are about right. It will become overcrowded if you use 20ltr

You could grow one in a 20ltr pot and scrog it? Here is a picture of 4 plants in 7.5 ltr

Edited by Larry Badgeley
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, KC said:

@Grow lady We're assuming we're talking about decent leads, as in a 600w that pulls 600w (slightly more in fact). A 600w led in an 80cm sq tent is far too much.

I know what you mean about '600w Chinese lights' though. 

@KCYes I have lots different leds but 2 sets completely rubbish wakyme 600w led puls about 125w each not even good to veg then kingplus 1500w led pulls 625w and a Mars hydro 1600w led all seam rubbish I also got maxibright daylight led 200w that's used to veg and I'm using 400w hps for now to flower 

I find leds are only good if they expensive ones the cheap.ones all rubbish 

On 18/03/2022 at 4:37 PM, Colakush said:

When I switched to LED I doubled my yield n the quality of bud shot up too. I'd always struggled to get more than half gram per watt under hps.  So I would always say if u can afford LED do that! They make a shitty grower look decent (talking from experience lol) If it was me I would put roughly 300w LED in there . 

@Colakushwhat leds do you have please I have bad experience with the light's I have and don't understand what is best I have that many can you help me in any way please 

• Like 1

@Grow lady I have a migro and lumatek LED. Both good quality , migro has a YouTube channel  where they test other grow lights and compare. You should always check that the company lists the usable PPF per watt , its normally listed as umol/j. Nowadays most decent lights are atleast 2 umol/j I wouldn't get one less than that . Also if you check the site sponsors section they sell LEDs there.

• Like 1