I’ve decided to try rdwc diy ?

Tommytopper

Just now, takeiteazy said:

@zen-ken

That's brilliant!! But 90% if your skill i suspect, have you a diary on this?

Looks like you have small 4mm feed lines here? I can't make the system out tbh but they look very healthy, less is more defiantly.

Thanks for the ink re uploading, been looking for that.

Yeah...I have one or two diaries lol But I have zero skill lol ........ I very much appreciate the kind words tho....thank you :yep:

The 4mm is airlines to air stones

The connectors are 4 inch - 100mm

The returns lower down to 25mm from the 100mm pipe and return through a chiller to the header pot.

Its an old alien pro I found as a display piece in a shop.....so I snapped it up and bastardised it with bigger header outside the grow space (wham box) :yep:

1 hour ago, zen-ken said:

You wont need that many tubs....I have a slightly smaller space (1m x 2m) and I only have four pots in it 

large.Coderedinthehouse.jpeg

Still completely fills the space....you need to allow for the fact the plants get real BIG real quick in RDWC :yep:

Jeez that's hell of an effort just to put up a quick pic! lol

I have to take it on iphone, then email it to my pc, then resize it with an app, then upload it to my galley, then publish it from there . 

Why can't i just copy/paste an IMGR or another hosting site?

I cant read forums on my iphone as my eyes are so bad.. lol

Got to find a an app or way link them both as i'm emailing them all time, takes ages just to post a pic....:wallbash:

Also i can not find your Alien system with twin outlets on the sides?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, takeiteazy said:

Jeez that's hell of an effort just to put up a quick pic! lol

I have to take it on iphone, then email it to my pc, then resize it with an app, then upload it to my galley, then publish it from there . 

Why can't i just copy/paste an IMGR or another hosting site?

I cant read forums on my iphone as my eyes are so bad.. lol

Got to find a an app or way link them both as i'm emailing them all time, takes ages just to post a pic....:wallbash:

Also i can not find your Alien system with twin outlets on the sides?

You wont find my Alien....I had the manifold at the front custom built by them and they don't make it in this size anymore. (I struggle with my hands since the cancer and didn't fancy taking it on lol

I then built the header myself....its far from ideal tho and completely draining the whole system is still a massive issue. 

Try CCH20 and Hydraunlimted for inspiration as well...some of the little touches they have (lower drain outs for CCH20 and the hydraunlimited system is a really nice idea - watch the dye video to see what I mean) are priceless as you will find out if don't incorporate them.

Resize the pics on the photo app of the phone and dont send the location details :yep:

• Like 1