Celia bx1

GSZZ

@GSZZ will fire some photos of the males up sometime next week mate :) will hold back a while longer with the 2 girls, until there’s something exciting happening!

Got those four, three NL5xHaze and a BLZ bud all coming along nicely, really does stink in there!

• Like 3

@GSZZ think was around week 7/8. is she a 10 weeker?   colours faded quite hard. probs due to be me slack with the nutrients? 

stacking beautifully though  

large.62fbfcbf99bc9_celia(Large).JPG

will try get some better photos at the weeknd..thanks. 

• Like 19

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

is she a 10 weeker? 

Give or take a week, some of the more Smile types are done and dusted by week 9, where as some of the more Celia and Lisa types tend to go into 11 weeks.

If your lady there is week 7/8 she def looks like a 9/10 weeker to me. Looking nice too! 

• Like 8

Celia outdoors. Just showing preflowers unfortunately I think it might be male. I will leave it a couple of weeks though as only plant on plot. I might try and get some pollen to create some hacks.

large.IMG_20220824_132645006-1.jpg

• Like 16

On 23/08/2022 at 11:36 PM, GSZZ said:

Watch out for the tall ones lol 

Two of my outdoor Celia girls are now as tall as me – and that's 5' 5". The one in the greenhouse is having her top bent down to stop her trying to find her way out through the ceiling. I'll update with photos soon – they are all just starting to head towards flower. Three girls and one boy – perfect!

• Like 6

I’ve taken the two males out the tent to make way for the ladies :) I’m so far undecided which one I’m going to keep and what I’ll do with the pollen when I collect it.

Could F2 the Celia, pollenate the NL5 x Haze or the BLZ bud.

One of the males is taller than the other, the smaller one seems to have a stronger smell and better stems.

@GSZZ if I make any seeds it would be with the intention of sending them in for subbies :) as the custodian of Celia, I’ll go with whatever you think is cool man.

• Like 10

16 days into flower both dropping love dust :) 

Male 1 - Sativa leaning

large.630b6e42ecf30_CeliaBX1Male1_1JPG.jpglarge.630b6e438bf47_CeliaBX1Male1_2JPG.jpglarge.630b6e443ecc6_CeliaBX1Male1_3JPG.jpg

Male 2 - Indica leaning much stronger smelling fruity/incense/citronella (thinking this is the keeper)

large.630b6e44ceac7_CeliaBX1Male2_1JPG.jpg

large.630b6e456bf24_CeliaBX1Male2_2JPG.jpg

large.630b6e4613063_CeliaBX1Male2_3JPG.jpg

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

I am wholly inspired by the open source software initiative

Can I have a copy of the source then please? lol

Technically what you're saying is more like public domain software, the software is released without any conditions so users can modify it and distribute modified copies. But the source code does not accompany the software.

I'm just being pedantic, I fully agree with your position and I don't really think you should release the source to Celia lol

• Like 5

@GSZZ respect yo’ :) just a thought, if anyone does have a play with the Celia and goes on to make seeds, would be nice if you could be included in an honorary pack lol unless you’re running out of space.. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, latigid aikon said:

Can I have a copy of the source then please? lol

I could argue that the BX project is just as good, if not better, access to the source material because you've got access to the male half of the line lol especially as I release bx2 and bx3 !  If I were releasing autofems / fems, or modulating with attitude who can do what with what, it'd be a joke to compare to OSS! 

2 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

I'm just being pedantic

I knew there would be one of you ;)lol I appreciate your sentiment and the discussion though because hopefully others in the future may adopt a similar methodology - What I am suggesting isn't anything new, my biggest inspiration  @oldtimer1 distributed exactly the same way with exactly the same conditions of use: NONE 

• Like 20

27 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

you've got access to the male half of the line lol

I do indeed, one of the Celias I grew was a male and had preflowers by something like the fourth or fifth node when it was still tiny! I've no idea if an early showing male is a good thing or not but I kept a cutting so I guess I'll find out.

30 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

modulating with attitude who can do what with what

That's like DRM right? lol In the software world that is often forcibly removed and then followed by rampant piracy lollol

• Like 3

Just now, latigid aikon said:

In the software world that is often forcibly removed and then followed by rampant piracy lollol

They don't even have to work that hard in the canna scene I suppose do they lol Granted there's almost no honour amongst thieves (so to speak) anymore, nearly everything gets renamed, lauded over in an elitist manner, or submission obtained through relentless shade throwing - to bring things back around, thats why I wanted to make clear my ideology, for my own sake as much as it is for you (the collective you) because I'm making a promise to operate with the interest and respect of the grower and the plant ALWAYS at the forefront of what I do. Publishing it for all to see means no going back on that commitment, lest I be pulled up for being a cunt lol, but I can sleep easy knowing that I have operated, thus far, without faltering. 

• Like 23