Cheapest Place For MCT

MindSoup

Hello chums 

I've got a big bag of shwag and I've decided to make a load of MCT oil. Wheres the cheapest place to source it? 

• Like 1

I used piping rock .com and bought natures truth 100% mct oil was £2.63 per 16oz bottle. But just been now and they do it for £5.37 a bottle different brand though... Should be fine though. 

• Like 1

Fuck it I'm gunna use grape seed oil, way cheaper and I can just grab it from the supermarket. 

Is there any specific benefit to using MCT does it absorb more resin or something? 

Edited by MindSoup

28 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Fuck it I'm gunna use grape seed oil, way cheaper and I can just grab it from the supermarket. 

Is there any specific benefit to using MCT does it absorb more resin or something? 

I went off all seed oils... reading some dodgy shit about them awhile back.

• Like 1

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Use MCT oil. its much better.

i paid £14 for 500ml for mine from s american river - but it lasts forever.

Both my experiments with it so far have been good. i wouldt want cheapo oil.

I am sure i read tonnes of stuff about how much better mct was.

why dont the big boys use (g)rape oil? they wuld if they could.

edit, you've got me saying grape too.

Edited by Newcouch

@Newcouch I just want oil that gets me high and I can't find any information about one being any better than the other at extracting the resin. I'm pretty sure they use MCT because its more palatable and possibly because its not as thick so doesn't gack your mouth up as much, personally neither of those things bother me. 

If there's a genuine reason MCT is better then I'd shell out for it, but as I say I cant find one.

E2A @Graywolf what do you have to say on the matter? Am I making a grave error using grape seed oil over MCT? 

Edited by MindSoup

4 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

So what oil do you use, I can't think of one that doesn't come from a seed? 

MCT is the stuff mate :)

@Bonga I was pretty sure coconuts where a seed? Not trying to be a smart arse on anything, just curious. 

@Newcouch Interesting stuff, so a slightly faster onset and more accurate dosing, still not sure my impatient self cares enough to wait for delivery lol.  Thing is I've used grape seed and hemp seed oil in the past and they work brilliantly, in fact far too well in a lot of cases lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1