Cream of the Crop - February 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - February 2022  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

8 hours ago, Boojum said:

I'm sorry, I'm an idiot but I've never really been quite sure with cream of the crop, am I voting for the best example of growing or am I voting for the best picture, cos often they are different. Sorry, I'm a fucking idiot but it's a genuine thing I'm not sure about :doh:

I asked this too. I was told to nominate like my life depends on it and let the mods sort out the mess I create :D As @NezA said, the mods need something to do 

• Like 1

@Boojum you're voting for what you think is best of the bunch based on your own criteria. For example you might see some excellent hash knowing the extra time and effort that went into making it might be a factor you consider. Or you might see an excellent example of a skilled cultivator making the most of their space growing an absolute monster but the photo was taken on a potato. Or you might see a really nice clean polished image of a beautiful flower. All of these may well be deserving in their own right and it's down to each individual how much weight they put on each factor.

Pulling a massive harvest, some real clean fresh frozen rosin and a sexy looking flower are all equally impressive to me I tend to just go with whatever one stands out the most to me from the given set of images.

• Like 7

Not been in here for some while since I stopped taking bud shots and getting nominated lol but really , this is what its all aboot 

Well done to all the moms, but Puresmkr for me :B):

Edited by Cambium
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to @Herbal Kint and @mr rhino it was a good race :yep:

@mr rhino What subbies you gone for? I went for the UK Cheese X DigiBerry, it was a hard choice between them and the Skunk X Widow, Probably resub for some of them lol

I would like to give a special thanks to  @Joolz and the site sponsors and even more so the people who voted for me, Thank you :bong:

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 7

Well done all really close month and could've gone any number of ways proper white knuckle ride that one congratulations to all involved

• Like 4