Cream of the Crop - February 2022

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - February 2022  

168 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

@Mcbudz for me. I'm probably heavily biased but everything about that flower is screaming "NAUGHTY!" At me.

Top stuff from everyone.

Just a side note to hunt out the gems to nominate if you take the time to vote for someone in CotC why not go the extra mile and find a nomination for next month whilst you're in judge mode. Let's have an even bigger and better selection up next month and get the team that run this site a proper amount of work to do. lol

• Like 8

Well done to all as difficult choice as would gladly harvest or smoke them all but went for Miltary Grades CBD plant 

• Like 4

Another great selection of entries again this month, we’ll done to everyone who got nominated.

My vote has gone to @Military Grade

A right tidy bit of critical sour diesel, top job :yep:

Jj :yinyang:

• Like 4

HerbalKint for me this time around - the others were stunning, but I do love a nice purple bud. Nicely grown all 

• Like 5

Had to go for herbal knit purple color on them buds top shelf hard choose as they were all quality this month

• Like 4

I gave it to military grade this time for his critical sour diesel, looks the bizz :smoke:

They all look great but the critical sour diesel and auto blackberry kush look particularly tasty 

:hippy: 

Rookie

• Like 5

Well. Goodness gracious me. Excellent stuff again. Levantine Lane's bubble is fantastic, but, then there is @Herbal Kint's Blackberry & then it's chin scratchin' time.

Fuck it I'm going for a hash. the bubble wins.

• Like 3